2022 Season Ticket Renewals (6 Viewers)

That would be the ultimate slap in the face to Saints fans. I know many Saints fans don't give a hoot about LSU, but the game will feature one of the hottest young QB's in the league and the LSU angle adds to the game buzz. I sure hope they don't move that game. It was my understanding that the team that loses the Home Game to London has the right to "protect" one game from being moved. I sure hope the Saints protect that game.

The article below says that it can only be one of three games in London, the Raiders, Bengals or Ravens. But then it says the NFL said it can be "any" game that can be moved to London. My guess is somebody in the NFL front office is messing with the Saints again. The rules say, only AFC/NFC games. The NFL probably told saints it is looking like the Bengals. Saints told NFL, no c=dice on that, then NFL said...unofficially...we can move any game. Saints then panic and say, don't move the Rams game. NFL then says ok, we are moving the Bengals game. Saints say...what????

"...the NFL said last Summer that it has amended its international series scheduling rules so that these matchups will always pit an NFC team against an AFC team.

However, on Monday an NFL spokesman said all visiting teams are on the schedule, which doesn’t clarify anything.

Our home record the last few years does not appear to matter because it appears we don't have a home field advantage anymore.

The last four years combined records Home/Away (did not include the Home game in Jacksonville).

Home 20-11
Away 26-7
It makes sense that the Bengals or an AFC team would be the London game. It’s the least important in terms of tiebreakers. The Saints shouldn’t have to cater to LSU fans.

Resell went down the crapper last year. Don’t expect it to get better with Payton gone.
Agree. Saints are playing with fire on lack of transparent billing, inflation, $4-5 gas, and the knowledge resell market will be much better value.

Pre Payton it wasn’t uncommon for 20,000 empty seats. NOLA isn’t the type of market to be top 10 in ticket pricing.

Agree. Saints are playing with fire on lack of transparent billing, inflation, $4-5 gas, and the knowledge resell market will be much better value.

Pre Payton it wasn’t uncommon for 20,000 empty seats. NOLA isn’t the type of market to be top 10 in ticket pricing.
If the Saints were coming off a 3-14 or a 5 win season, I’d agree to an extent, but the team went 9-8 with so everything happened, the team’s future is bright. With Jameis, they’re the best team in the NFCS.

So, anyone else get a response from the team yet?

:idunno:

Yes, see my post from the last page. Here's the full email:

"As far as our season ticket pricing, we did increase certain sections, but there were also some sections that remained the same price. We do understand your point that we have 1 less game with the London game, but we sell the season tickets as a package. After looking at the pricing from last year, the price for your seats last year was $1,150 and it increased by $70 to $1,220, which is not that big of an increase in price."

I replied that wit one less game it's nearly a 20% increase in price. And I also referenced that I knew the Saints were getting fully reimbursed for the loss of revenue for the London game PLUS a $1 million bonus. So this is shady as hell and a total ripoff that they're hoping people won't notice (which obviously explains why they moved away from per-game pricing).

Yes, see my post from the last page. Here's the full email:

"As far as our season ticket pricing, we did increase certain sections, but there were also some sections that remained the same price. We do understand your point that we have 1 less game with the London game, but we sell the season tickets as a package. After looking at the pricing from last year, the price for your seats last year was $1,150 and it increased by $70 to $1,220, which is not that big of an increase in price."

I replied that wit one less game it's nearly a 20% increase in price. And I also referenced that I knew the Saints were getting fully reimbursed for the loss of revenue for the London game PLUS a $1 million bonus. So this is shady as hell and a total ripoff that they're hoping people won't notice (which obviously explains why they moved away from per-game pricing).
Sorry, I meant other than you.

They really need to be called to the carpet for this. Who has ties to the media?

All of mine went up $60-$80/seat. Is what it is with one less game. Similar to LSU, dosen't matter if there are 6 or 7 home home games, sold as a package as someone mentioned above from a Saints rep. They just magically spread that game price over the other home games. It does make me think the price will be the same for 2023 though in that regard.

Last edited:
This is some bs. I sent an email, but still waiting on a response. I just want an answer if we have 9 or 10 games in the dome.
My seats in 129 went up 6.06% (if we have 10 games). Before the renovation, these seats were one section over from my seats in 156.
My seats in 156C went up 2.59%, which is just under the max 3% they can increase my tickets every year. I signed the 10-year contract to get that increase cap. The sad part is the contract does say "The number of home games played in the Superdome each year is subject to change each season."
Report (1).png

Can you believe this price if we want printed tickets?
Report.png

On a side note: What has the "Gayle Benson Saints and Pelicans Gulf Coast Renewal Fund" ever done? They benefit from most 50/50 raffles.

Really hoped we wouldn't lose the Cincy game in the Dome. I was excited to see that on the schedule. The current buzz seems to suggest a London matchup. Upsetting if it falls that way.

I think it was probably requested. Baton Rouge shows cincy games for heck’s sake. I don’t think the team wants a dome filled with Burrow fans.

Exactly why he probably won’t be coming to town.
I understand that, but it's not just Burrow/Chase. It's the World Champion runner-ups. It would fill up the Dome without question vs other games and bring revenue to the city rather than London.

Yes, you'd have Burrow jerseys galore and fans from both sides. It would be a loud rockin dome. Attending fans either cheer for one team or the other. When has that been different any other game?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom