2024 LSU Baseball (7 Viewers)

How the heck do you miss a base? That can't happen often that you forget to touch the bag!

Tommy White misses the 3rd base bag while being waved home for the go-ahead run versus Alabama. I guess I just don’t understand how a base runner can do that. :hm:

How the heck do you miss a base? That can't happen often that you forget to touch the bag!
You beat me to it.
But yeah, there’s no excuse for that. Tommy was hot when they took his run away.

Someone needs to change McCants name to ‘McCans’ because he is single-handedly keeping Bama in this game. He has robbed LSU of several extra runs. :covri:

LSU is just going through the motions. They don’t deserve to take this game. Just a lot of mistakes tonight. 😢

LSU pitching to McCants; Bama’s best player. :covri:
This is why we can’t have nice things. :hm:

Why are the Tigers pitching to McCants again with a one run lead in the bottom of the 9th? :rant:

Last edited:
This loss by LSU is typical of what bad teams do.
Guess we need to be happy with the Natty last season.
Just aggravating. :hm:

My boyfriend is pitching tomorrow!

Skenes major league debut Saturday May 11 against the Cubs....
I missed that you posted this before my last post. My boyfriend is doing okay but seems a bit nervous. But that Livvy girl is there. How dare her.

The pitchers that came in for Skenes in the 5th inning can't pitch nothing but balls and have walked in several runs for the Cubs ... which all go against Skenes. The game is now tied and now there's a rain delay. Welcome to the show, Paul. I won't become a Pirates fan any time soon, tho.

I missed that you posted this before my last post. My boyfriend is doing okay but seems a bit nervous. But that Livvy girl is there. How dare her.
How about you ask your boyfriend to get rid of that girl. And ask him to send me her number, please.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom