LSU Baseball 2024 LSU Baseball (2 Viewers)

Since I have heard that LSU is currently projected as a #3 Seed in the Stillwater, OK regional, it makes me wonder what the Tigers would have to do in the SEC tournament to actually move up to a higher seed. :scratch:

Let's face it... any team that LSU might beat in Hoover from here on out would be a very quality win to have on their resume'. And if they would somehow make it all the way to the final game, they would no doubt have to get by (at least) one team that is going to find their way to Omaha.

It's hard to imagine that such a run wouldn't impress the committee who makes up the 64 team tournament.

Well win the SEC Tourney and there is no chance of being left out of SC wins the SEC tourney and other bottom feeders of other conferences win their tournament then want be any hard decisions between LSU and other teams ranked higher making the final cut into the regionals

Gamecocks beat the Razorbacks so LSU plays South Carolina tomorrow at 4:30. I thought all of that was very clear from my post.

Gamecocks beat the Razorbacks so LSU plays South Carolina tomorrow at 4:30. I thought all of that was very clear from my post.
I know that. It was supposed to be a joke. No wonder I’m no fun at parties. 😢

I know that. It was supposed to be a joke. No wonder I’m no fun at parties. 😢

And I thought it was because you chewed your fingernails while watching LSU play.

Am I watching this game by myself?

SC is just waiting to bust out in this one. LSU needs to get runs at every opportunity.

Did you see that guy T-bag Pearson?
I’ve watched the game from the start. The umpire is going to make these teams work hard to score. He’s calling strikes well above the strike zone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom