2024 Season Ticket Invoices Are In (2 Viewers)

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Invoices are in for 2024… price for my seats (Lower Terrace Sideline) went up from $2460 for the pair to $2500 .. so an increase of about $3 per seat, per game… though NO increase would have been nice after the mostly garbage display last year and retaining Allen- at least $3 per seat per game isnt terrible .

Pretty devious of the Saints to send out email invoices on the Friday before Mardi Gras. Mine went up $320, but I don't know if it went up per game because it's not listed that way. 9 regular season games and 1 or 2 pre-season games.

Pretty devious of the Saints to send out email invoices on the Friday before Mardi Gras. Mine went up $320, but I don't know if it went up per game because it's not listed that way. 9 regular season games and 1 or 2 pre-season games.

Not to defend the organization after the recent results on the field- but i didnt ‘receive‘ an invoice per se.. i happened to check the Saints website after i recieved an email, and it looks like the invoice had been posted earlier this week.. just to clarify, fwiw

Mines up $60 for three seats in the bottom of Upper Terrace. Not horrible, but disappointing after this past wasted season.

Last edited:
It’s such a nice feeling knowing there is no way in hell I pay this year’s invoice. It will be amusing to see all the reminder emails.

They can keep their tickets until we get a serious owner and a competent front office.

I'm not a season ticket holder. Couldn't afford it if I wanted to. But just a question. Do yall have to buy the PSL's that fans for other teams have to buy? And what does what yall pay compare to what other teams charge? Just curious.

I'm not a season ticket holder. Couldn't afford it if I wanted to. But just a question. Do yall have to buy the PSL's that fans for other teams have to buy? And what does what yall pay compare to what other teams charge? Just curious.
I used to be a season ticket holder. We don’t have PSLs. I’m not sure how our prices compare to other teams.

Last edited:

No, no PSLs.. well, i kinda sorta did pay a PSL when i first got my tickets about 15 years ago.. i wasnt interested in biding my time on the 70,000 person waiting list or whatever it was at the time.. so i found a guy on the Nola.com classifieds (not sure if those still exist) who was selling the “rights” to his Terrace nosebleed seats.. paid him $2k for the pair, for the “right” to then pay the Saints for the actual seats every year.. since this was in our golden Super Bowl era- believe it or not, i recouped the entire $4k i spent that season , in one year, just by selling the tickets online for the games i didnt attend.. a few years later i was able to move into much better seats than i had originally had - but of course, it’s now a money- losing proposition for the games im unable to attend due to living out of state.. fortunately, i did not get into it to make a profit, but only b/c i am a lifelong fan .

In hindsight, maybe the increase is because we have 9 home regular season games vs 8 last season.

Good point.. but my price only increased by $40 for the pair for the whole season- so if we in fact get an additional home game, that means our ticket prices actually went DOWN for 2024- which I have a massive doubt would ever be the case .

Do you remember an invoice being sent before the Super Bowl? I don't remember the invoices being sent so early.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom