2024 Season Ticket Invoices Are In (2 Viewers)

Never received an email so I just called on my own. Just moved four seats to from 652 to 641.

I'm pretty attached to my section. I wasn't going to move as I already have isle seats. I ended up moving from row 13 to row 4. I showed them to the lady and she was pretty insistent I make the move even though they are more expensive.

Also, I'd be really surprised if the saints sold the dome out this year. There's a lot of tickets available in every section. Demand is down. The economy is not great. And ticket prices are the highest they've ever been.

I have an opportunity to buy season tickets directly in section 313, 337, 338. I live out-of-state and won't be able to attend all the games, so I would want to sell the tickets (seatgeek?). Based on 2023 re-sale prices, what do you think I can get for each game (set of 2 tickets)? I know it varies from the beginning to the end of the season.. Looking for some datapoints so that I can at least break-even.

I have an opportunity to buy season tickets directly in section 313, 337, 338. I live out-of-state and won't be able to attend all the games, so I would want to sell the tickets (seatgeek?). Based on 2023 re-sale prices, what do you think I can get for each game (set of 2 tickets)? I know it varies from the beginning to the end of the season.. Looking for some datapoints so that I can at least break-even.
This year?
The Broncos ticket is probably the best selling.
The Saints have Philadelphia, so you can get a few bucks.

Looking for some datapoints so that I can at least break-even.
The resell market has just been terrible the last few seasons. Breaking even over the season or just per game is going to be super tough save perhaps the Broncos game. Might be a better chance if we get any prime time games.

The resell market has just been terrible the last few seasons. Breaking even over the season or just per game is going to be super tough save perhaps the Broncos game. Might be a better chance if we get any prime time games.
I think you are right. I really really really don't want to see a bunch of Bronco fans at that game, but I suspect a lot of ticket holders will be posting tickets on SeatGeek for that one to make a buck. I wish we could do a better job promoting tickets on the ticket board on SR. If I can't make a game, that's where I post them first. But I usually hear crickets.

I think you are right. I really really really don't want to see a bunch of Bronco fans at that game, but I suspect a lot of ticket holders will be posting tickets on SeatGeek for that one to make a buck. I wish we could do a better job promoting tickets on the ticket board on SR. If I can't make a game, that's where I post them first. But I usually hear crickets.
Even with Payton, the Broncos fanbase really has been deflated with a nine year losing streak.

I’m out of state as well, breaking even while the Saints have been mediocre has been a challenge, especially in more expensive seats. You open the season in the red cause the preseason game(s) net a grand loss no matter what. I think I got back maybe 75% of the games I couldn’t attend. Brees years you’d cover the games you’d attend as well.

I find the division games don’t sell as well. But teams from the north, especially AFC ones that only get a Dome game every eight years or so, sell because their fans travel here. And of course the Cowboys and Eagles sell because they have a big fan base (also easily the most obnoxious fans).

I find the division games don’t sell as well. But teams from the north, especially AFC ones that only get a Dome game every eight years or so, sell because their fans travel here. And of course the Cowboys and Eagles sell because they have a big fan base (also easily the most obnoxious fans).
Yeah, fan base size is a huge factor mixed with easy and cheap travel costs. Cheap nonstop flights like Philly has is great reason for a trip to a vacay destination. Last year Oakland netted the largest return.

Same topic different discussion…..I’m curious when you guys sell on SeatGeek do you take the cash or just build credit for next season. I used to take cash, but the past two seasons I’ve credited my account and it’s really nice when first invoice rolls out to have a credit.

Same topic different discussion…..I’m curious when you guys sell on SeatGeek do you take the cash or just build credit for next season. I used to take cash, but the past two seasons I’ve credited my account and it’s really nice when first invoice rolls out to have a credit.
It is convenient but if you take it you have options to earn a return or cut down existing debt over six months. I’m sure they benefit somehow by holding it for you.

It is convenient but if you take it you have options to earn a return or cut down existing debt over six months. I’m sure they benefit somehow by holding it for you.
Well, no doubt that is true, but just makes sense for me to just let them keep it because I know I’m renewing.

Also, on an another note, my parking spot in the dome never loses value. I don’t think I’ve ever sold it for a “loss.”

Also, on an another note, my parking spot in the dome never loses value. I don’t think I’ve ever sold it for a “loss.”
Same. I post mine for what I paid and they typically sell in minutes. Honestly, my parking space is one of my favorite parts of my season tix. I got it in 1999 and it’s on the exterior level right in front of the dome. So it’s legit a 1 minute walk to the doors. Also, tailgating with the dome in front of you is super cool.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom