49ers wanting to wear throwback uniforms for SB (1 Viewer)

LifeForceDave

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
So SF wants to wear their throwback uniforms for the SB. If I remember correctly they denied our request to wear our color rush unis during the playoffs. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they allow the 49ers to do so just because it’s not us. I can’t want to see how this one turns out.

football

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I would file a complaint if that happens

NEBaghead

Sir, a jelly doughnut, sir!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Didn’t we reach our cap with wearing them 4 times during the regular season?
Yes, this was the case. It is likely a contract item with Nike. People need to get over the conspiracy theory with the Saints. I do agree Riveron isn't going to give us a bone but this isn't the WWE where the Saints are the bad guys and get hosed all the time.

SWAMP_THING

All-Pro
Reaction score
Yes, this was the case. It is likely a contract item with Nike. People need to get over the conspiracy theory with the Saints. I do agree Riveron isn't going to give us a bone but this isn't the WWE where the Saints are the bad guys and get hosed all the time.
In other words, do not believe your lying eyes...

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
The Saints hopefully do like the Browns and request to have color rush be our road unis all year next season.

Quiet Storm

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Didn’t we reach our cap with wearing them 4 times during the regular season?
3 times. We worn all white 4 times. Color rush can only be worn 3 times.

During the REGULAR season we can only wear our color rush 3 times. Playoffs are different, why else are the 49ers asking to wear a different uni??

P.S.- we do get hosed all the time. As long as Payton is our coach we'll continued to get bentover cause Goodell doesn't like him nor does Payton like him. Goodell is a douche and that richard has it out for us!

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So SF wants to wear their throwback uniforms for the SB. If I remember correctly they denied our request to wear our color rush unis during the playoffs. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they allow the 49ers to do so just because it’s not us. I can’t want to see how this one turns out.
Last I saw they already said no, because KC is likely wearing white.

Reaction score
We are caring about this? I didn't even watch the games yesterday and not watching the Super Bowl

los226

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Our fan base seems to have turned into a bunch of complainers and conspiracy theorist.

Just a few days ago people were complaining that the NFL wanted the SB 1 rematch for the 100 year anniversary. Just take a deep breath and stop folks...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom