A change of pass (1 Viewer)

JDTM

Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
a little too much negitive stuff going on, on here. I know it is all deserved. But who to pull for tonight? Both teams have been hit by the injury bug. I say the Giants will win but that isn't the way I want it to happen. Any other thougths on the game.

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I saw we trade Drew Brees for Eli Manning! J/k.

I think Jax will win tonight. The Giants have some big injuries and Tiki's hurt thumb may change the way he holds the ball, causing fumbles.

Danchrism

Reaction score
I saw we trade Drew Brees for Eli Manning! J/k.

I think Jax will win tonight. The Giants have some big injuries and Tiki's hurt thumb may change the way he holds the ball, causing fumbles.

I say we trade Deuce & Reggie to the Giants for Lavar Arrington... not like we're really using our RBs much anyway :)

Go Jags.

Squeezebox

Very Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, what do yall think of potentially going after Florida's Tim Tebow? He'd be a great red zone acquisition, and we could use him just like Florida does. He's a good runner, and I would love seeing him in a Saints uniform!

Jazzbo

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys, what do yall think of potentially going after Florida's Tim Tebow? He'd be a great red zone acquisition, and we could use him just like Florida does. He's a good runner, and I would love seeing him in a Saints uniform!

Yeah, anyone who can run over the great LeRon Landr...wait a minute, I'm getting deja vu here...:scratch:

killah

Very Bland
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

I would rather just try running it in the red zone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom