Actor/Actress with the Most Impeccable "Nerd" Credentials (1 Viewer)

I know we’ve mentioned Zoe Saldana in here, but I’m watching Adam Project and I’m really thinking bout her impressive resume. Major roles in Star Trek and MCU, plus a Star Wars role. That’s the holy trifecta. Then add Avatar and the random other roles like Adam project and she has to be the geekiest actress, right?
Star Wars?

This popped up on my Facebook. I never really connected this guy to all those roles, but he's got a share of the title for sure.

Died last week. RIP.

1659304315600.png
What was the Superman one from?

Also, Henry Cavil likely doesn't have the filmography to win (superman in the DCU, the Witcher, Immortals... if that counts). But, be is a bonafied gamer and sci fi guy.
To me, Nerd Cred isn’t if you’re in a nerd favorite movie. It’s if you’re a nerd.

Henry Cavil isn’t just a gamer and sci fi guy. He builds his own PC rigs. He’s huge into Warhammer and plays with just about anyone. When it comes to the Nerdom, Henry Cavil is one of us and we are sooooo happy to have him.

Also, Henry Cavil likely doesn't have the filmography to win (superman in the DCU, the Witcher, Immortals... if that counts). But, be is a bonafied gamer and sci fi guy.
Was scrolling through to see if Payton Oswalt has been mentioned bc if Cavill gets cred for being a gamer Patton should get it for being an ubernerd

To me, Nerd Cred isn’t if you’re in a nerd favorite movie. It’s if you’re a nerd.

Henry Cavil isn’t just a gamer and sci fi guy. He builds his own PC rigs. He’s huge into Warhammer and plays with just about anyone. When it comes to the Nerdom, Henry Cavil is one of us and we are sooooo happy to have him.

Robin Williams was also a big Warhammer fan and was known to show up at game shops around L.A. and play against regulars or even just watch other people's games. He was also big into anime and figure collecting. Even snuck in a Neon Genesis Evangelion figure cameo in "One Hour Photo."

Cavil also apparently plays Adeptus Custodes which is literally the only Warhammer army that would be acceptable for Henry Cavil to play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom