Actor/Actress with the Most Impeccable "Nerd" Credentials (4 Viewers)

1645641291696.png

This seemed to fit here.
Hell. I didn't know she played Gideon on the Flash. I thought Amy Louise Pemberton did the voice across all of the Arrowverse.

Hell. I didn't know she played Gideon on the Flash. I thought Amy Louise Pemberton did the voice across all of the Arrowverse.
Yeah, same. Gideon is hard to nail down. She's a different Gideon in Legends of Tomorrow than the one in The Flash...or is that not the case?

Also whatever fantasy role he and Chris Hemsworth are playing in my wife’s dreams
***Language in Video*** Yes, that's the famous "Krispy Kreme" below who turned out to be a funny songwriter and a serious songwriter, his songs bring you deep down the rabbit hole.

Yeah, same. Gideon is hard to nail down. She's a different Gideon in Legends of Tomorrow than the one in The Flash...or is that not the case?
Gideon is the base name of the program. The one in The Flash was created by Barry in the future. I'm guessing they repurposed it for Legends and gave her a different voice.

1645641291696.png

This seemed to fit here.
She could have been in Avengers too
=============================

Morena Baccarin unsuccessfully auditioned for the role of Maria Hill in The Avengers.

During an appearance on the Happy Sad Confused podcast with Josh Horowitz, the Deadpool star revealed that she auditioned for the 2012 superhero movie. She tested for the role of S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and Nick Fury's right-hand woman against How I Met Your Mother star Cobie Smulders, who eventually got the part.

"I love that (director Joss Whedon) brought me in for it," she said. "I was there with Cobie, we tested against each other and I was like, 'She's going to get this part, I can see it.'".............

She could have been in Avengers too
=============================

Morena Baccarin unsuccessfully auditioned for the role of Maria Hill in The Avengers.

During an appearance on the Happy Sad Confused podcast with Josh Horowitz, the Deadpool star revealed that she auditioned for the 2012 superhero movie. She tested for the role of S.H.I.E.L.D. agent and Nick Fury's right-hand woman against How I Met Your Mother star Cobie Smulders, who eventually got the part.

"I love that (director Joss Whedon) brought me in for it," she said. "I was there with Cobie, we tested against each other and I was like, 'She's going to get this part, I can see it.'".............

Bummer. Would have loved her in S.H.I.E.L.D.

I know we’ve mentioned Zoe Saldana in here, but I’m watching Adam Project and I’m really thinking bout her impressive resume. Major roles in Star Trek and MCU, plus a Star Wars role. That’s the holy trifecta. Then add Avatar and the random other roles like Adam project and she has to be the geekiest actress, right?

I know we’ve mentioned Zoe Saldana in here, but I’m watching Adam Project and I’m really thinking bout her impressive resume. Major roles in Star Trek and MCU, plus a Star Wars role. That’s the holy trifecta. Then add Avatar and the random other roles like Adam project and she has to be the geekiest actress, right?
Yep, she's definitely on the radar. That she's freakin hot doesn't hurt either. Heh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom