Actor/Actress with the Most Impeccable "Nerd" Credentials (1 Viewer)

On that list, Firefly and Deadpool are the only ones I know.

V was a remake/reboot whatever of a show from the late 80's....i watched it as a kid and i am certain it had several layers of 1980's cheese baked in, but it was a cool show to the younger me...

the reboot was so bad though

Also, Henry Cavil likely doesn't have the filmography to win (superman in the DCU, the Witcher, Immortals... if that counts). But, be is a bonafied gamer and sci fi guy.
Cavil recently geeked out at the Warhammer studios and is a big fan of The Witcher games, which of course he is not the star of the Netflix series based on the games and books:

Nobody mentioned Jon Favreau? He's like total King of the Nerds with his work in MCU and Star Wars alone, but also acted/produced/voiced in Batman Forever, Swingers, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, Dilbert, Daredevil, Elf, Robot Chicken, Clone Wars, Zathura (video game), The Orville, Young Sheldon, the Shannara Chronicles. Listing all his credits for Star Wars related things and MCU would take up half the thread.

Also, not one mention of Mark Hamill either? Not only his Star Wars work but his voiceovers and video game credits are quite lengthy.

Also whatever fantasy role he and Chris Hemsworth are playing in my wife’s dreams
She needs to get in line

I’ll add a few…

Katie Sackhoff (two of the biggest nerd series, BSG and Mandelorian)

Gemma Chan (arguably the most beautiful woman in the world…Humans, Eternals, Captain Marvel, Fantastic Beasts)

Brie Larson (Captain Marvel, Big Bang Theory, Scott Pilgrim, Kong)

Zoe Saldana (Star Trek, GOTG, Avatar)

She needs to get in line

I’ll add a few…

Gemma Chan (arguably the most beautiful woman in the world…Humans, Eternals, Captain Marvel, Fantastic Beasts)

I would let Zoe Saldana have her way with me, no complaints.

She needs to get in line

I’ll add a few…

I will fight you for Gemma Chan
Like fight fight

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom