All Teddy Needs is a few games (1 Viewer)

Teddy is not a Drew and we don’t need him to be. He just needs to be able to manage the game plan like he did today. Kamara had a great day because that was the game plan and Teddy got the ball to him when he needed and got the win. I’ll be happy if he just keeps doing that.

Teddy showed to be a quality starter, problem is he’s backing up one of the best qb’s ever and the most accurate qb ever that makes decisions faster than any qb ever.....so I think this is an us problem.

This is the equivalent of Giselle leaving Brady and one of his friends setting him up on a date. How do you think the “next” girl will look compared to his supermodel, filthy rich wife?

As TB gets more comfortable I think we continue to see improvement. I do think his ceiling is a Brad Johnson or Rich Gannon type quarterback, so Payton will have to decide if that’s the type QB he wants moving forward.

With this coach and organization...and the talent already aquired ..I'm thinking more Dak Prescott.

He got better as the game went on. He needs to get into a rhythm and then he will be effective.

Good stuff Lady! And I would add that after being basically out of football for a number of years, he questioned himself if he could lead a playoff-caliber team to a victory. As you said, he got better as the game went on. I think we will see an even much better QB next week now that he has his own confidence and that of his teammates

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom