Another trade possibility (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Listening to NFL Radio yesterday they said that the scouting reports on the quarterbacks is not looking good, especially Geno Smith. It almost sounded like Tyler Wilson would be the first QB taken and not until 18 with teams trading back into the 1<SUP>st</SUP> round. Maybe we can trade with KC if they take a LT #1, we give them our 1<SUP>st</SUP> and get their LT and the #33.

Anf their LT will be too expensive for us.

makes no sense. we get their first rd and second rd. pick for our first?y would anybody do that.kc would b trading down,not up

I thought KC had the first selection in the second round. KC drafts one of the LT's then we swap our 1st for their 2nd and their starting LT who has been franchised. Obviously we would have to work out a cap friendly contract. KC could then get a new LT and a QB.

As far as Geno Smith being the BPA, that was the focus of this radio segment. Small hands, fumbles ALOT, not a leader etc. etc. If no one takes a QB before us I am not sure there would be much difference 15-33 in talent and we could get a starting LT. If KC does not have an early 2nd and we can't work something out with ??Bandon Albert?? I think that is their LT, this does not work.

incredibly-stupid.gif

1. Chiefs don't have the #33 pick, it belongs to the Jaguars.
2. Chiefs don't have the #34 pick anymore, as they traded it to the 49ers for QB Alex Smith.
3. Chiefs signed Chase Daniel and traded for Alex Smith this offseason, so I doubt they'll be looking to add another QB in the 1st round.
4. Saints can't afford to give Brandon Albert the big deal he is seeking.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom