Anyone follow [NewOrleans.football] Brooke on IG? (2 Viewers)

Fellows...

I know the reason Brook left NOF, and it had nothing to do with pay or any issues with Nick or Mike. The three of them get along great. Nor did it have anything to do with anything seedy going on. It was due to a perfectly innocent and understandable personal matter that, if known, everyone would respect, appreciate, and admire her for.

It's not my business to expand upon that; it is her business, and I will respect that. I may have already said too much. That is also very likely the reason why Nick is not making any statements regarding such. If she wants her reason for leaving NOF to be known, she will state as much if/when she is ready.

-Andrus
why wasn’t there more of a positive celebration upon her departure?

Perhaps they wanted to shake the tree and see how many conspiracy theorists would fall out. :ezbill:
Or... perhaps that's how she wanted it. I'm a low fanfare type of fellow, myself and don't need any fuss made over me... so I get it.

I don't think I've seen that movie before, but I know the story behind that saying. He forgot his line, so he repeated the one he remembered, which made it better because it fit his character.
Is that really what happened? In that case I need to give Ben Stiller more comedic credit than I already do.

Fellows...

I know the reason Brook left NOF, and it had nothing to do with pay or any issues with Nick or Mike. The three of them get along great. Nor did it have anything to do with anything seedy going on. It was due to a perfectly innocent and understandable personal matter that, if known, everyone would respect, appreciate, and admire her for.

It's not my business to expand upon that; it is her business, and I will respect that. I may have already said too much. That is also very likely the reason why Nick is not making any statements regarding such. If she wants her reason for leaving NOF to be known, she will state as much if/when she is ready.

-Andrus
I know her father had some medical issues at some point awhile back, wouldn't surprise me if that is the reason.

Fellows...

-Andrus

Great, can we close this thread now? I was embarrassed for some of y’all reading this gossip.

659474.jpg

Fellows...

-Andrus

Amazed that there are 9 pages on why Brooke left. Some must have really been attached to her.
Well, technically, it's not 9 pages on why she left. The thread is originally about her Demario Davis story. It later became about her leaving, but that was on the 2-4 page.

Not EXACTLY champ. Brooke and Nick have un-followed each other on a certain social media platform. So there's THAT.
the fact that it is so hush-hush MAKES it suspicious and certainly less than acrimonious

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom