Anzalone feels unwanted (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane. I thought he had all kinds of potential. He probably does have all kinds of potential, just hasn’t shown any of it

I liked Anzalone but IMO he never reached the level of his potential. He got the chance last year and for the first time stayed healthy, which is a good thing. It was, however, obvious to me and I hope most that the entire LB corps changed for the better when we brought in Kwon to take his place starting. It appears he is not interested in competing with Kwon and wants the position handed to him, which is not going to happen with the Saints! I wish him well...

Anzalone is the guy that has all the good measureables but can't play football. Opposite would be Tom Brady and Sammy Knight.

Oh well

XAkjviN.gif

And

1615237236331.png

Then go freaking cover Fournette for a change!
Seriously. I can understand not being able to follow a Kamara or a McCoy in his prime but Fournette is not a pass catching back that should be hard to cover.

The guy can't read and react fast enough. That's being generous, he was always 5 yards behind. Very slow to process plays. It was a night and day difference between him and Kwon. I don't care if Kwon doesn't come back to game 8 next season, I want him back!

Anzalone needs to go! I'm sure he's a great person but football wise, he's got to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom