Are we saying goodbye to Reggie?... (1 Viewer)

Reggie looks slow to me right now. The "quick" just isn't there. J Jones actually looks quicker. But why rush him when we don't have to? Let's get to Play Offs with all hands on deck and worry about next year next year.

(Just to add my two cents I think PT is our best back.)

Just got word from Rotoworld that he had an MRI on that collarbone but they came back negative. That might explain the one carry...but they let him play and return punts so...

Man it must suck to be him right now...he has been so injury prone and it's really holding back his talents.

Man it must suck to be him right now...he has been so injury prone and it's really holding back his talents.
I don't see this as a big thing, just him be feeling bruised, normal runningback stuff. It came back negative and he'll play last game. I think it's just that he's had tough luck with the knee and the broken leg, that we over-focus on the stuff that every running back feels. I wonder how many starting running backs have played 16 games this year. Rarely happens.

Yeah but this isn't the only season he's been injured...I feel like he's been injured when we've needed him most and especially right now when we have so many RBs and one of them is going to end up somewhere else next year...I hope he makes something happen in the playoffs.

Yeah but this isn't the only season he's been injured...I feel like he's been injured when we've needed him most and especially right now when we have so many RBs and one of them is going to end up somewhere else next year...I hope he makes something happen in the playoffs.
Bad luck, I think the broken leg was a fluke, that would've happened to anybody. The knee he should've had the surgery and sat out the first 8 games of 08' but we were just running cat and after every game there was swelling. That was the medical staff and Payton's fault.

Use him on kickoff returns against the Bucs, and let's see what he can do.

Reggie's done great things in the community, and that should be acknowledged. He just hasn't produced on the field. He's had his chances, and the results speak for themselves. Let's focus on the Bucs and the playoffs. If Reggie plays like he did against the Cards last season, he might be back in 2011. If not, let's wish him well if he signs with another club. It's a team game. Right now, PT and Ivory are more productive backs. Payton plays the best players, period.

Let's revisit this in about 6 weeks, and focus on the Bucs.

SPOT ON! I too think we should use him on KR's. He would have NO pressure catching the ball and would be able to use his speed/quickness to make plays. PT is NO threat on KR's.

In the end Bush has been given ample opps to perform, but his inconsistent play leaves his future in B&G in doubt. At any rate if he does stay it should be at a reasonable contract, he is simply not worth big bucks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom