Arrow - Spoilers galore (1 Viewer)

Really enjoyed the premiere. Some nice easter eggs and callbacks. I was, however, disappointed to see that they are still bogging the story down with the future nonsense. I know that may be leading to a spinoff, but, with a shortened final season, I'd rather that story not take up screen time.

Really enjoyed the premiere. Some nice easter eggs and callbacks. I was, however, disappointed to see that they are still bogging the story down with the future nonsense. I know that may be leading to a spinoff, but, with a shortened final season, I'd rather that story not take up screen time.

I thought it was good as well. Isn't the future stuff supposed to segue into the Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover? I had no idea that it will also potentially involve other characters outside of the mainstream CW DC shows... i.e. Black Lightning, etc... https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...-me-crisis-on-infinite-earths-will-be-amazing

If it ties into Crisis/present-day story, then I'll forgive the flashforwards.

I was initially thinking it was a spinoff tie in, but tying it to Crisis would make sense as well. That said, I like Arrow and Flash better than the other shows. Supergirl is just ok. Batwoman is easily the worst of the bunch. I would rather have tied Gotham characters to Crisis than Batwoman. Oh well. It is what it is.

It sure seems like Crisis is gonna be really good. It's weird, I almost feel like I'm setting up for a disappointment. But if is as good or better than the previous crossover episodes, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Yeah, I thought that was a damn fine episode except for the future stuff (which thankfully wasn’t a huge distraction).

The circumstances were obviously a lot different but for most of the episode (until things got specifically Crisis-y) it did a MUCH better job of capturing the feel of Flashpoint than the complete punt The Flash did a few seasons ago.

I really enjoyed it

Final episode aired last night. I'd say a mixed review. There was lots of good stuff, like the cameos and old characters making appearances for the farewell. The end with John was interesting...could it be Green Lantern in his future? :scratch:

Arrow was a great show. There were some lulls at times but overall, I'd put it top 3 DC comics shows. RIP Arrow.

Final episode aired last night. I'd say a mixed review. There was lots of good stuff, like the cameos and old characters making appearances for the farewell. The end with John was interesting...could it be Green Lantern in his future? :scratch:

Arrow was a great show. There were some lulls at times but overall, I'd put it top 3 DC comics shows. RIP Arrow.

I am sure we will see some of the characters here and there on other shows. I wouldn't be surprised to see John show up and that definitely was a nod to him being Green Lantern. It would be cool if he's in the next crossover like that.

The finale...eh. it had some nice character moments, but this new "continuity" is such a mess. It was a solid send-off I guess.

Yeah, I would say that all of the actual Arrow returns, cameos, flashbacks (that Oliver vs warehouse of human traffickers, oh my!), and closures were great.

The new universe/timeline stuff is really messy. We’ll see how well they do with it going forward with the rest of the shows.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom