At the Copa, Copa America ('24) (4 Viewers)

Talking about the situation that lead to the melee.

just watched that along with Uruguay families handing their kids over railing to guys on the field.

and here is a better video - Police doing very little to quell the situation other than telling sides " stop" - any other event, and folks are getting tackled, handcuffed and arrested.

Marsh/Canada....up 2- 1 vs Uruguay. In stoppage time, they were still pressing and not defending, give up equalizer in 93rd.

Biggest Marsh issue is not being able to defend a lead and see a game out.

Welp, this Euro/Copa double has been fun. I guess we have Olympic soccer to look forward to - but in the meantime, I think this march is gonna be fire.

10 minutes to kickoff

Welp, this Euro/Copa double has been fun. I guess we have Olympic soccer to look forward to - but in the meantime, I think this march is gonna be fire.

10 minutes to kickoff

Welp no Copa yet

John/Stu > Ian/Landon

I like Ian Darke, it's just Landon. He is just too dead-pan in his delivery. And even on big goals, his excitement seems "manufactured". And it may just be his voice, but it's not good.

And I'll take Darren Fletcher and Owen Hargreaves all day.

I like Ian Darke, it's just Landon. He is just too dead-pan in his delivery. And even on big goals, his excitement seems "manufactured". And it may just be his voice, but it's not good.

And I'll take Darren Fletcher and Owen Hargreaves all day.
Ian is poetry in the booth
Landon is the side of a cereal box

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom