At the Copa, Copa America ('24) (3 Viewers)

Canada had some chances late just couldn't finish. Only caught last 35 min.

Col v Uruguay could be really entertaining. I suspect some physical play.
Should be good.

Seems like Uruguay's plan will be the same as Brazil - get physical early and often, try to grind out a draw to PKs or maybe steal a goal on a moment of brilliance. Colombia look really strong, I'm guessing they manage to win without PKs, maybe 1-0 or perhaps we get a treat with 2-1

Seems like Uruguay's plan will be the same as Brazil - get physical early and often, try to grind out a draw to PKs or maybe steal a goal on a moment of brilliance. Colombia look really strong, I'm guessing they manage to win without PKs, maybe 1-0 or perhaps we get a treat with 2-1

It will be interesting to see if Uruguay continue their high press to knick a turnover and quick counter. They have goal scorer that can go off and create problems for Colombia.

Will James be free roaming or more defending role?

Lots of questions to get answered tomorrow. I've always rooted for Uruguay since one of my favorite GKs was Muslera.

It will be interesting to see if Uruguay continue their high press to knick a turnover and quick counter. They have goal scorer that can go off and create problems for Colombia.

Will James be free roaming or more defending role?

Lots of questions to get answered tomorrow. I've always rooted for Uruguay since one of my favorite GKs was Muslera.

I’ll be rooting for Colombia b/c a childhood friend married a Colombian guy and now she’s a fan - and that’s good enough for me with these two. And also because I’m still horrified at Luis Suarez biting people

I’ll be rooting for Colombia b/c a childhood friend married a Colombian guy and now she’s a fan - and that’s good enough for me with these two. And also because I’m still horrified at Luis Suarez biting people
@nolaspe will be disheartened to read how far down your list of favorite Colombians he is

What a silly move by Colombian player...a fierce elbow into Ugarte for every one to see. Had to be sent off.

Such an entertaining game up to that point. And Darwin...being Darwin. If he's on, he on. If not, we'll 4 great chances and 4 great misses. Crazy.

I’m just getting to the game now. This looks interesting

I’m just getting to the game now. This looks interesting

This has been quite exciting

Uruguay throwing everything they can and Colombia is defending like mad men.

It's quite a showing by Colombia. Dogged resolve that you rare

Omg Colombia could have settled RIGHT THERE.

will they pay for that miss?

This game has been wild!

Edit in a good way

There it is - Colombia to the final.

I think the Cafeteros have something for the Albiceleste

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom