At the Copa, Copa America ('24) (1 Viewer)

What a game!!!! Didn't disappoint

Columbia are on a tear. What a performance by them!!

i think it's a genreally (and accurately) help opinion that UEFA cup is 'better' soccer than Copa
BUT
i think this final will be MUCH better than Spain v Eng

i think it's a genreally (and accurately) help opinion that UEFA cup is 'better' soccer than Copa
BUT

It's going to be a great Sunday of soccer.

And 2 totally different styles of play on display.

BUT

Probably, but you never know. England could decide that their only chance is to go balls out and they certainly have players to at least make a go of it.

I will agree that the Copa will have more fouls and more guys who at least appear to have been mortally wounded.

Sunday gonna be lit

What a game!!!! Didn't disappoint

Columbia are on a tear. What a performance by them!!
images

Darwin lost his damn mind. Wow.
They're saying on twitter that Colombian fans started heckling and throwing things at the Uruguayan players families after the game. Not sure if they knew who they were or were just targeting Uruguayan fans in general and happened to get "lucky" so to speak. Ugarte's mom was in the middle of that an apparently passed out. Araujo and Darwin, as you saw, were both fighting the fans directly.

They're saying on twitter that Colombian fans started heckling and throwing things at the Uruguayan players families after the game. Not sure if they knew who they were or were just targeting Uruguayan fans in general and happened to get "lucky" so to speak. Ugarte's mom was in the middle of that an apparently passed out. Araujo and Darwin, as you saw, were both fighting the fans directly.

While im not at all surprised at the heckling, i am surprised that the players even managed to make it into stands - where was security in all this?

I figured there was some explanation for the action, but i still dont think it rises to the level of actual engaging fans in fisticuffs. That was a melee that could have ended badly for either Darwin or Araujo.

While im not at all surprised at the heckling, i am surprised that the players even managed to make it into stands - where was security in all this?

I figured there was some explanation for the action, but i still dont think it rises to the level of actual engaging fans in fisticuffs. That was a melee that could have ended badly for either Darwin or Araujo.
fisticuffs?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom