Barry Sanders on Bush (1 Viewer)

Did I just witness a bunch of men debating the Dancing with the Stars finale on a football message board? I'm going to go drown myself now.

Man Law!

Stelz I think it was about who progressed the most. Lopez was a good dancer to begin with while Emmit was not that great. It's not just about the dancing, it's about entertaining people as well which Emmit exceled at. Damn girlfriend has me watching all these damn shows and I get hooked. :)

Anybody see last weeks "Grey's Anatomy"? McDreamy is such a hunk!

(insert puking smiley here)

Anybody see last weeks "Grey's Anatomy"? McDreamy is such a hunk!

(insert puking smiley here)

I'm going to look this up, and if there really is a character named "McDreamy" on that show, you're done for.

Yopu guys debating dancing with the stars please report to the nearest man table and turn in your testicles. :)

In fact Barry was asked about Emmit on the show and he said, well i know there was always arguments about who was a better runner, me or Emmit, but he is definitely the better dancer.

i lost all respect for Emmit when i saw him dancing around like some male stripper

Man I guess I set myself up for this. Good thing I'm a good sport! Mods can you delete this thread now? :) So none of you guys have ever watched anythign you didn't want to cause of your girlfriend/wife? You're lying if you say no.

Man I get I set myself up for this. Good thing I'm a good sport! Mods can you delete this thread now? :)

No ill will intended on my part, was just hoping to make you or anyone else who read it laugh.

Cant believe you havent ever seen those commercials. Instant classics. I was looking for some of them online so I could link one for you but no luck. :(

Go SAINTS!

Back to the subject.....

One thing Sanders understands that we don't necessarily think about is expectations vs. realizations. Reggie expectations was to be Barry Sanders right away and that simply was not going to happen. But, you can see that Reggie will eventually get to being himself again because he still has the speed, he still has the moves and most importantly, he still has the want-to!

Reggie will be great. How do I know this? Because he has the smarts, the motivation and the talent to be great. It's just a matter of time now!

Realistically, his expectations were unrealistic!

No ill will intended on my part, was just hoping to make you or anyone else who read it laugh.

Cant believe you havent ever seen those commercials. Instant classics. I was looking for some of them online so I could link one for you but no luck. :(

Go SAINTS!

Sorry bro I've never seen the commercial. Oh and I take nothing to heart on comments lke that. It's all in good fun around here.

Sorry bro I've never seen the commercial. Oh and I take nothing to heart on comments lke that. It's all in good fun around here.

Well there was one where one gentleman bent over to work on something. When he bent over, instead of a plumber's crack, you see the top of a tiger-print, thong underwear. And just so happens one of his buddies notices and points this out to the rest of "the guys" that were there hanging out.

And then down comes a giant can of Milwaukee's Best Light on top of the dude wearing the panties.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom