Ben Watson out per Kat Terrell (3 Viewers)

He's our 3rd leading receiver, and probably has the 2nd best hands on the team. He's pretty important. Hopefully Arnold has his stickum ready

He hasn't over 28 yards in a game since week 8. And only in four games since then has he broken 15 yards.

He's not that important to the passing game anymore.

He hasn't over 28 yards in a game since week 8. And only in four games since then has he broken 15 yards.

He's not that important to the passing game anymore.

what about run blocking? a savvy veteran will know how to NOT get a holding call on a down block for a jet sweep.

what about run blocking? a savvy veteran will know how to NOT get a holding call on a down block for a jet sweep.
I wouldn't worry about that too much either. He's probably our best "double threat" at TE, but I don't think there's much of a drop off to Josh Hill from Ben Watson.

We were already speculating that Dan Arnold would probably get called on as a pass catcher because Kirkwood is injured so I think this just seals the deal.

That stinks, but Josh Hill has been out snapping him and been the actual starter lately IMO.

Griffin played last week over Arnold. Is Arnold healthy?

Save him for the big one!

Yeah that’s likely why Hill is outsnapping him. May be why he hasn’t been as targeted

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom