Better Call Saul: The Final Season Premieres April 18 (1 Viewer)

Thats what i'm saying. gotta keep going with whats good. i'd much rather another BCS or BB series over another round of zombies walking around
It’s tragic too. AMC was looking like it could be another HBO or FX, but they could never get through to that second generation of shows (that weren’t based on anything previous).

What happens to Kim is going to be very interesting. Does she get out first, vacuum cleaner guys first appearance, does she die, does she just move, jail... Which is unlikely.

I kind of hope she makes it out and works at a Cinnabon in Des Moines or something.

I'm guessing she dies, but accidently. She's a terrible driver.

I kind of hope she makes it out and works at a Cinnabon in Des Moines or something.
One little easter egg I noticed in the rewatch of Breaking Bad was Saul mentioned that his best case scenario was that he would manage a Cinnabon in Omaha.

It's in the scene in season 5 where he and Walt are in the same room at the vacuum cleaner guy's place.

What happens to Kim is going to be very interesting. Does she get out first, vacuum cleaner guys first appearance, does she die, does she just move, jail... Which is unlikely.

I'm guessing she dies, but accidently. She's a terrible driver.
I don’t know how they’d write Ed into it since the actor that portrayed him died.

One little easter egg I noticed in the rewatch of Breaking Bad was Saul mentioned that his best case scenario was that he would manage a Cinnabon in Omaha.

It's in the scene in season 5 where he and Walt are in the same room at the vacuum cleaner guy's place.

One of mine: When Walt takes the loan out in one of the first episodes, it's a Mesa Verde Bank

One of mine: When Walt takes the loan out in one of the first episodes, it's a Mesa Verde Bank
I missed that one - I thought it was his credit union, but I didn't pay close attention. I'm thinking of one of his withdrawals for the RV, so I may not even be thinking of the right part of the series.

One more non-spolier easter egg going the other way from BCS to BB is that there is a white caddy next to his piece of work Esteem when he first walks out to the parking lot in the first episode.

I don’t know how they’d write Ed into it since the actor that portrayed him died.
I know, they could do it by phone and digitally use snips of him from other scenes or outtakes. They could have his "partner" in the vacuum cleaner business maybe?

What happens to Kim is the big mystery here. I think she will die and it will not be because of Saul.

I will be on vacation for most of the last season and not able to stream the episodes. I will have to record them and watch when I get back in late June. (Yeah....a very long vacation.)

I know, they could do it by phone and digitally use snips of him from other scenes or outtakes. They could have his "partner" in the vacuum cleaner business maybe?

What happens to Kim is the big mystery here. I think she will die and it will not be because of Saul.

I will be on vacation for most of the last season and not able to stream the episodes. I will have to record them and watch when I get back in late June. (Yeah....a very long vacation.)
that sounds pretty awesome.

I think Jesse may be in a few more episodes. When he introduced Walter to Saul in BB, it sounded like he had known him for a while.

The more I watch the show, the more I’m convinced Morris Bart was some sort of influence on Saul Goodman as a character.

1F05248F-ED6A-456B-981E-DD99F6F20969.jpegA6C8E296-0668-44C6-BD63-58AC50625B94.png
One with a familiar font:
ED84rFkWkAQMCDm.jpg:large

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom