Black helmets in London.. (1 Viewer)

8:30am doesn’t sound too bad for most of you but here in the wc it will be 6:30
I'll be in Hawai'i by then! That means 3:30AM for me to try and watch the feed or listen to the call from Deuces and Hoss on Audacity! Yawn.............. Sure hope it brings us a "W" since I'll be spending time with my Grandson to soothe any pain should The SAINTS not WIN!

So if we ball out with a 38 - 0 win,
Black helmets the rest of the year?

If they don't wear this with black pants, it's going to look mentally challenged.

----
I'm pretty sure it's going to look terrible regardless of the uniform combo. These are a terrible idea.

Hope our play is better than our look out there this week! (As a side note, I'm quite pleased with the game time, what with Portugal being on the same time zone as the UK, I finally get to experience a game at a normal time! Couldn't make the trip this time around, much to my chagrin...)

I'm pretty sure it's going to look terrible regardless of the uniform combo. These are a terrible idea.

Hope our play is better than our look out there this week! (As a side note, I'm quite pleased with the game time, what with Portugal being on the same time zone as the UK, I finally get to experience a game at a normal time! Couldn't make the trip this time around, much to my chagrin...)

Same here! The game is at 3:30 PM. Can enjoy family time in the morning and then watch the game. At 7 PM, it's a hectic evening with a 4-year-old.

-----

I agree with MamaRoux…. They’re wasting these new helmets on a bunch of Brits who don’t even care, and a broadcast that the vast majority won’t even see.

I also think the introduction of black helmets should have saved for a later game. The national TV audience will be small. And many Saint fans will not see this game, either because of the hour or because of their living in an area where only those with NFL network can watch the game.

I agree with MamaRoux…. They’re wasting these new helmets on a bunch of Brits who don’t even care, and a broadcast that the vast majority won’t even see.
I can see how that feels like a thing they should have rolled out in Nola.

And I'm a Brit who cares about the Saints performance, while caring a lot less about what helmet they happen to be wearing.

can’t we only wear them once a year? Not even wearing them for the home fans? Weird.

Anyways - to what others have said - it’s either going to be the start of something good or bad.

I hate the helmets, so never wearing them again will be a consolation if we lose I guess.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom