N/S Black Monday ‘22 Thread (1 Viewer)

Guess it depends on how fast Deshaun Watson picks up their offense.
We were having fun and then you mention that. Good thing he has a no-trade clause

Between Minny and Chicago, I'd choose Minny every time. Cook, Mattison, Jefferson, Thielen, Osgood, Cousins...that offense is loaded. They have some holes to fill on the defensive side, but they're not far from becoming a contender. Flores could do more there than Chicago.
He's a defensive guy and I do think Field is an upgrade over Tua. Plus, Chicago is a better place to live than Minny any day (yes, they're both freezing cold).

There are many reports saying he'll be gone this off-season. He also has a morals clause.
I think this is the month for a grand jury decision on whether or not to file criminal charges. If there are no criminal charges, every QB needy team will have him as the number 1 target. If there are, oh well.

Between the dumpster fires in Atlanta and Carolina, we should be in good shape for years to come.
Someone at work was telling me Saints are in great shape next year.

Carolina and Atlanta nowhere near close to being good

In Tampa i think Goodwin leaves. Evans not as good as he used to be Gronk will be old as well as Brady.

I think also defense will decline further.

In Tampa i think Goodwin leaves. Evans not as good as he used to be Gronk will be old as well as Brady.
A contract year is not the year you want to be recovering from an ACL if you are a WR.

"Results: Data were analyzed for 31 running backs and wide receivers with 33 anterior cruciate ligament injuries. More than one fifth of players never returned to a National Football League game. Returning players first competed in a game 55.8 +/- 5.4 weeks (mean +/- standard error) after injury. For the 24 anterior cruciate ligament-injured players with a minimum total power rating (sum of all 7 seasons) of 200 points, power rating per game played decreased from 9.9 +/- 1.1 preinjury to 6.5 +/- 0.9 postinjury. This decline in power rating per game played was statistically significant (P = .002) when compared with the change for the 146 control players.

Conclusion: Nearly four fifths of National Football League running backs and wide receivers who sustain an anterior cruciate ligament injury return to play in a game. On return to competition, player performance of injured players is reduced by one third."

A contract year is not the year you want to be recovering from an ACL if you are a WR.

"Results: Data were analyzed for 31 running backs and wide receivers with 33 anterior cruciate ligament injuries. More than one fifth of players never returned to a National Football League game. Returning players first competed in a game 55.8 +/- 5.4 weeks (mean +/- standard error) after injury. For the 24 anterior cruciate ligament-injured players with a minimum total power rating (sum of all 7 seasons) of 200 points, power rating per game played decreased from 9.9 +/- 1.1 preinjury to 6.5 +/- 0.9 postinjury. This decline in power rating per game played was statistically significant (P = .002) when compared with the change for the 146 control players.

Conclusion: Nearly four fifths of National Football League running backs and wide receivers who sustain an anterior cruciate ligament injury return to play in a game. On return to competition, player performance of injured players is reduced by one third."
The kid from Bama suffered one last night. Would you take a chance on him with a mid-round pick?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom