Blitzer tells atheist tornado survivor:"You gotta thank the Lord" (1 Viewer)

TriPolarTroy

AKA ShoelessTroy
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This video is pretty funny, I almost fell out of my chair....I bet Wolf didn't see that coming ....She rocks! #TeamAtheist

CNN’s Wolf Blitzer tells atheist tornado survivor: ‘You gotta thank the Lord’

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rIDrmYyfWe8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

With the number of atheists continuing to rise, CNN&#8217;s Wolf Blitzer on Tuesday afternoon learned the danger of assuming on live television that his interviewee is a Christian.

&#8220;I guess, you gotta thank the Lord, right?&#8221; he told the survivor of a deadly tornado that ripped through Oklahoma. &#8220;Do you thank the Lord?&#8221;

&#8220;I &#8212; I&#8217;m actually an atheist,&#8221; the woman politely responded.

By Eric W. Dolan
Tuesday, May 21, 2013 20:06 EDT

So, if he just said "you're lucky", what if she didn't believe in luck?

Even if the woman was religious, I don't get the logic behind this question.

"You're standing amid the rubble and complete annihilation of your hometown with dead children strewn about.......you must be thanking the Lord right now"

What? Come again, Wolf? Yeah. Thanks for killing my neighbor's child instead of mine, Lord. You're so kind.

Comments section of the vid are pretty funny

Yeah they are!

-Post by voreason3
"Yeah, thank you Jesus for sending that eF5 tornado to my town, destroying thousands of homes, killing 24 people and injuring 100s. Yep, Jesus, what a guy.

And Wolf Blitzer -- what can you say -- he's not even the worst of these worthless pandering newsertainers."

Yeah they are!

voreason3
"Yeah, thank you Jesus for sending that eF5 tornado to my town, destroying thousands of homes, killing 24 people and injuring 100s. Yep, Jesus, what a guy.

And Wolf Blitzer -- what can you say -- he's not even the worst of these worthless pandering newsertainers."

Statements like these always give me pause about religion as a whole. I want to believe, I really do, but I am still searching for the evidence that this huge, vast universe, which is 14.2 billion years old, is all about us or some sort of huge test for our species.

Statements like these always give me pause about religion as a whole. I want to believe, I really do, but I am still searching for the evidence that this huge, vast universe, which is 14.2 billion years old, is all about us or some sort of huge test for our species.

Stop searching. Life created itself.

Yeah they are!

voreason3

Agreed.

And I'd like to steal and upgrade your "Newsertainers" to "Newstainers"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom