Body Cleanse.... do you believe in it? (1 Viewer)

MoJoMan

Reaction score
Because of all of the toxins in our food, water, air... ect... I've decided to do a full internal body cleanse. (Liver, Kidneys, Blood, Parasites & Colon) Has anybody else done any type of cleanse?

If so, where you happy with your results?

I've just started this http://www.drnatura.com/toxinout_program.php which is the best on on the market.

Warning... The pictures tell the whole story.
http://www.drnatura.com/picture_gallery.html?osCsid=4c86e07f9ca34dd728088a3aa305b052

What this site has to say is remarkable. :scratch:

Last edited:
No. But I've was intrigued by the worms and parasites when I saw a similar thread on colonix a few years ago. If it works, let me know and I might try it. But I'm not sure I really want to see all the life that's feeding off of me. :covri:

TPS

Well by the post of some of the memebers here TPS, I think some of us can use it.

MoJoMan

1) Toxinout
registered.gif
Heavy Metal / Toxin Removal and Liver Detox Support assists the body in the removal of heavy metals, including lead and mercury, as well as many other toxins while detoxifying the blood, the liver, kidneys and other organs.
2) DetoxiGreen
registered.gif
Daily Detox & Antioxidant Support with Vitamins, Minerals, Enzymes, Amino Acids and Green Phytofoods supports the natural detoxification processes of the body as it replenishes the nutrients used up by this process, and recharges the immune system through powerful antioxidant support.
3) Flora Protect
registered.gif
Daily Probiotic Supplement protects the intestinal flora by replenishing the most important strains of friendly bacteria in the intestines. A healthy colon flora provides the foundation for a strong immune system, good health and longevity. Probiotics are the living beneficial bacteria that protect our gastrointestinal tract.

The Colonix Intestinal Cleanser is a fiber supplement that cleanses the colon of accumulated toxic build-up and prevents the formation of new build-up through the use of herbal dietary fiber. Continued use of the Colonix Intestinal Cleanser keeps the digestive tract from getting clogged up with mucus, toxins and metabolic waste. It helps to keep the colon clean and waste matter moving freely and efficiently. Fiber also helps maintain a healthy intestinal flora and absorbs toxins in the colon by creating a spongy, gelatinous mass in the bowels. By swelling and absorbing fluids, it breaks down and moves toxic waste matter stuck in the folds and crevices of the colon. A clean colon inhibits harmful bacteria and parasites from surviving on human waste.

bullet_02.gif
Paranil Anti-Parasite Support helps to eliminate harmful parasites, including intestinal worms and their eggs from the colon and other parts of the body. Specific combination of herbs have been successfully used for thousands of years to kill and expel parasites. Paranil is an effective combination of 18 high-quality herbs that have traditionally been used to expel parasites as well as to clear eggs and hatching larvae from the body. It is powerful yet safe and well tolerated by adults. (For children we recommend Paranil Jr. as a special children’s formula).
bullet_02.gif
KleriTea for Regularity and Detoxification helps to restore normal bowel function and promote regularity. KleriTea has a laxative effect on the bowels while assisting in the detoxification process. It has a soothing effect on the nervous system, making it an ideal beverage before bed. It contains no caffeine.

Last edited:
Between this and the 150 yr old in a T-Back threads, Im not sure If I will be able to eat dinner tonight.

well why not ask a colon doctor about this type of treatment and weather or not it is healthy for you to even take something like that.

that's pretty disturbing..i think i opened and closed my phone a dozen times looking at that site..if you try it let us know

No. But I've was intrigued by the worms and parasites when I saw a similar thread on colonix a few years ago. If it works, let me know and I might try it. But I'm not sure I really want to see all the life that's feeding off of me. :covri:

TPS

Penn & Teller BS did a story on this and it just gives you diarrhea, you are paying to crap your pants. The bowels are self cleaning per the doctor on the show. I need to go find which episode that was, I love that show.

There is more here:
http://www.snopes.com/horrors/gruesome/fecalcolon.asp

Last edited:
well why not ask a colon doctor about this type of treatment and weather or not it is healthy for you to even take something like that.

Why wouldn't it be safe? It's 100% Natural Ingredients.

Your doctor will not know if it is safe or not. All you have to do is ask yourself, has the medical industry cured anything lately. Are doctors in fact pushers for the drug companies? Do many of these drug create more problems in the future? Why despite all the new advancement in drugs are American sicker than ever before? These questions are never answered.

Doctors are trained in pharmaceutics and surgery. No natural cures. Nothing natural that supports the immune system because there is no money in it. If you are cured, they are out a job.

I have done an exhaustive evaluation of the market and this product seems to be the stuff you need.

Well I started taking it yesterday. I have been blocked up since taking very strong antibiotics that kill all the good bacteria with the bad. It creates a condition know as Candida. I've never heard a doctor mention this condition. On just the second day I've had 3 movements all of which were productive after 3 weeks of straining. Read the site. I have no doubt that this stuff works. Too many testimonials!

Please read this....

Dr. Lynn Hardy's Endorsement
I’ve been personally using and proudly endorsing DrNatura’s products for almost a decade. I believe DrNatura has perfected the most thorough colon cleansing and whole-body detoxification programs available today. This is not only my professional opinion but something that I have had a chance to experience first hand.

I suffered from a plethora of serious health conditions from a very young age, all of which were a direct consequence of severe constipation and a build-up of toxins throughout my body. These toxins were not localized in the colon alone but also affected my joints, digestion, moods, thinking, etc.

Even though I was already involved in the natural health field, changing my diet and taking all the right supplements was simply not enough to turn my health around. Not until I started cleansing with DrNatura’s products, did I finally realize what true health can feel like. Cleansing the colon, blood, kidneys and liver is the ultimate first step in restoring health, losing weight, regaining youthfulness, improving digestion and becoming an overall happier person. In my opinion, there is no other way to cleanse than with the safe, all-natural programs offered by DrNatura.com. When I read all the testimonials on DrNatura’s website and all the suffering people have endured with illnesses, surgeries, medications, etc., I always give thanks that I found these products in time. They certainly saved me from many years of suffering and misery.

Please read the thousands of testimonials:
http://www.drnatura.com/cleanse-detox/colonix-toxinout-06.html

awards_bar.gif

Colonix was awarded the
#1 Colon Cleanser Award
by Natural Healing Today magazine

Best Detox Program award
by DetoxReviews.com:
"We consider DrNatura's
Colonix and Toxinout
Programs together as
the Best Detox Program
in the world today"​

The Global Health Newsletter recognized DrNatura's
Colonix Program with its
Editor's Choice award.

Last edited:
Why wouldn't it be safe? It's 100% Natural Ingredients.

Your doctor will not know if it is safe or not. All you have to do is ask yourself, has the medical industry cured anything lately. Are doctors in fact pushers for the drug companies? Do many of these drug create more problems in the future? Why despite all the new advancement in drugs are American sicker than ever before? These questions are never answered.

Doctors are trained in pharmaceutics and surgery. No natural cures. Nothing natural that supports the immune system because there is no money in it. If you are cured, they are out a job.

I have done an exhaustive evaluation of the market and this product seems to be the stuff you need.

Well I started taking it yesterday. I have been blocked up since taking very strong antibiotics that kill all the good bacteria with the bad. It creates a condition know as Candida. I've never heard a doctor mention this condition. On just the second day I've had 3 movements all of which were productive after 3 weeks of straining. Read the site. I have no doubt that this stuff works. Too many testimonials!

Please read this....

Dr. Lynn Hardy's Endorsement
I’ve been personally using and proudly endorsing DrNatura’s products for almost a decade. I believe DrNatura has perfected the most thorough colon cleansing and whole-body detoxification programs available today. This is not only my professional opinion but something that I have had a chance to experience first hand.

I suffered from a plethora of serious health conditions from a very young age, all of which were a direct consequence of severe constipation and a build-up of toxins throughout my body. These toxins were not localized in the colon alone but also affected my joints, digestion, moods, thinking, etc.

Even though I was already involved in the natural health field, changing my diet and taking all the right supplements was simply not enough to turn my health around. Not until I started cleansing with DrNatura’s products, did I finally realize what true health can feel like. Cleansing the colon, blood, kidneys and liver is the ultimate first step in restoring health, losing weight, regaining youthfulness, improving digestion and becoming an overall happier person. In my opinion, there is no other way to cleanse than with the safe, all-natural programs offered by DrNatura.com. When I read all the testimonials on DrNatura’s website and all the suffering people have endured with illnesses, surgeries, medications, etc., I always give thanks that I found these products in time. They certainly saved me from many years of suffering and misery.

Please read the thousands of testimonials:
http://www.drnatura.com/cleanse-detox/colonix-toxinout-06.html

awards_bar.gif

Colonix was awarded the
#1 Colon Cleanser Award
by Natural Healing Today magazine

Best Detox Program award
by DetoxReviews.com:
"We consider DrNatura's
Colonix and Toxinout
Programs together as
the Best Detox Program
in the world today"​

The Global Health Newsletter recognized DrNatura's
Colonix Program with its
Editor's Choice award.

Please remember, just because something is all natural doesn't make it safe. There are a ton of plant products that are far from safe (holly berries, mistlettoe, wormwood, bella donna). These are poisons that come directly from plants. Plus, "organic" means contains carbon, not good for you. One of the first signs that something is a scam in the nutrition/health product industry is when the source of information (in this case the website) relies on testimonials, and not academic studies, to make their case.

Because of all of the toxins in our food, water, air... ect... I've decided to do a full internal body cleanse. (Liver, Kidneys, Blood, Parasites & Colon) Has anybody else done any type of cleanse?

If so, where you happy with your results?

I've just started this http://www.drnatura.com/toxinout_program.php which is the best on on the market.

Warning... The pictures tell the whole story.
http://www.drnatura.com/picture_gallery.html?osCsid=4c86e07f9ca34dd728088a3aa305b052

What this site has to say is remarkable. :scratch:

yeah..i'm going to start with colonix also. i do believe in it. is it working for you?

colonblow.jpg

Announcer: Take a guess: How many bowls of your oat bran cereal would it take to equal the fiber content of one bowl of Colon Blow?

Man: Two?

Announcer: Guess again.

Man: Three?

Announcer: A little higher.

Man: Four?

Announcer: Keep trying.

Man: Five?

Announcer: No, you'll have to do better than that.

Man: Seven?

Announcer: Guess again.

Man: Eight?

Announcer: We'll give you one more guess.

Man: Nine.

Announcer: Not even close. It would take over 30,000 bowls. To eat that much oat bran, you'd have to eat ten bowls a day, every day for eight and a half years.

One of SNL's better moments

One of the first signs that something is a scam in the nutrition/health product industry is when the source of information (in this case the website) relies on testimonials, and not academic studies, to make their case.

Simply not true.
DID YOU KNOW: Research studies like that cost MILLIONS OF DOLLARS and "BIG PHARMA" will not test anything classified as a food because they cannot get a patent on it and make Billions. There is simply no money in it. "BIG PHARMA" are publicly traded companies with stockholders. They can't make money pushing natural cures and no patent. If a cure did exist for cancer, billions of dollars would be lost and the entire health care industry would be brought to it's knees. "BIG PHARMA" will do everything to protect their stockholders with payoffs, bribes and misinformation.

Still, there are other natural ways to treat cancer besides radiation, chemo and cutting. They also have a much higher cure rate but you will never hear about them in this country. This is a fact.

Doesn't it make since that natural remedies exist that can boost your immune system.
The body has a great ability to cure itself if you get rid of the cause of the problem instead of just treating the symptom with toxic meds. Why should anybody believe everything a doctor tells you when he/she isn't trained on alternative treatments and are just pushers for the drug companies? Doctors never talk about eliminating the toxins that build up in the body and instead prescribe medicines that will in fact only put more toxins in the body. Many Natural Remedies work and the only way they can be presented is by testimonials. Unfortunately, all the FDA has to say is that there are no studies to confirm it and people believe them blind fully when in fact, thousands of people all around the world have experienced the exact opposite. Many times they are cured.

Remember natural remedies boosting your immune system instead of loading it with pharmaceutical toxins. There are countless studies done outside the United States, but the FDA will not allow them to be published and sold as a CURE in the United States and will do everything discredit it and shut down these practices.

This is a fact. Besides Doctors can't prescribe food as a cure. The FDA won't allow it. PERIOD. They only cover up the symptoms with medications and offer no cure. Many illnesses can be cured but your doctor will never tell you how, and "BIG PHARMA" has the FDA in their pocket.

FACT - DID YOU KNOW:
That 1/2 of the FDA's staff that reviews new medicines for approval are actually paid by the pharmaceutical companies? This happened in the 1990.

I simply state that if you are on drugs, there are many other options that your doctor will never tell you about because they aren't not trained in FOODS and other hologistic remedies. They go to school to learn two things, how to be drug pushers and cut on you. Many of the top schools are in fact supplemented by grants from "BIG PHARMA".

You have to understand that it is all about money. There is no money in natural remedies. Pills can be made for 10 cents and sold for 10 per pill.

If you think Americans eat right and aren't loaded with toxins, why are we so sick? This isn't the case in other countries. It all has to do with the monies made by the food industry that is making us fact. Their goal is to get us addicted to foods that make us fat. Then we have to go to the doctor to get a pill. It's all big business and is a fact.

There is a place for modern medicine but natural remedies can boost the immune sytems and prevent most of the conditions instead of covering up the symptom.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom