Body Cleanse.... do you believe in it? (1 Viewer)

Simply not true.
DID YOU KNOW: Research studies like that cost MILLIONS OF DOLLARS and "BIG PHARMA" will not test anything classified as a food because they cannot get a patent on it and make Billions. There is simply no money in it. "BIG PHARMA" are publicly traded companies with stockholders. They can't make money pushing natural cures and no patent. If a cure did exist for cancer, billions of dollars would be lost and the entire health care industry would be brought to it's knees. "BIG PHARMA" will do everything to protect their stockholders with payoffs, bribes and misinformation.

Still, there are other natural ways to treat cancer besides radiation, chemo and cutting. They also have a much higher cure rate but you will never hear about them in this country. This is a fact.

Doesn't it make since that natural remedies exist that can boost your immune system.
The body has a great ability to cure itself if you get rid of the cause of the problem instead of just treating the symptom with toxic meds. Why should anybody believe everything a doctor tells you when he/she isn't trained on alternative treatments and are just pushers for the drug companies? Doctors never talk about eliminating the toxins that build up in the body and instead prescribe medicines that will in fact only put more toxins in the body. Many Natural Remedies work and the only way they can be presented is by testimonials. Unfortunately, all the FDA has to say is that there are no studies to confirm it and people believe them blind fully when in fact, thousands of people all around the world have experienced the exact opposite. Many times they are cured.

Remember natural remedies boosting your immune system instead of loading it with pharmaceutical toxins. There are countless studies done outside the United States, but the FDA will not allow them to be published and sold as a CURE in the United States and will do everything discredit it and shut down these practices.

This is a fact. Besides Doctors can't prescribe food as a cure. The FDA won't allow it. PERIOD. They only cover up the symptoms with medications and offer no cure. Many illnesses can be cured but your doctor will never tell you how, and "BIG PHARMA" has the FDA in their pocket.

FACT - DID YOU KNOW:
That 1/2 of the FDA's staff that reviews new medicines for approval are actually paid by the pharmaceutical companies? This happened in the 1990.

I simply state that if you are on drugs, there are many other options that your doctor will never tell you about because they aren't not trained in FOODS and other hologistic remedies. They go to school to learn two things, how to be drug pushers and cut on you. Many of the top schools are in fact supplemented by grants from "BIG PHARMA".

You have to understand that it is all about money. There is no money in natural remedies. Pills can be made for 10 cents and sold for 10 per pill.

If you think Americans eat right and aren't loaded with toxins, why are we so sick? This isn't the case in other countries. It all has to do with the monies made by the food industry that is making us fact. Their goal is to get us addicted to foods that make us fat. Then we have to go to the doctor to get a pill. It's all big business and is a fact.

There is a place for modern medicine but natural remedies can boost the immune sytems and prevent most of the conditions instead of covering up the symptom.

Fine, if I accept all you've just said. Why would you take something that isn't in a food that you would naturally eat? It seems to me that the company selling it is posed to make a handsome profit. I'm not saying don't do it; I'm just saying it seems fishy to me. Hey increase your dietary fiber intake, do it with all natural grains. Just don't believe everything you read on a website. I agree that the pharma cos. are trying to bribe the medical community everyday. But, how does that make you trust the peddlers of this product? I'm just trying to save you money.

Mojo,

Do you work for the company that sells this stuff? You seem to be pushing it real hard.

And by the way, the bacteria that we have in our colons are necessary to break down certain types of foods. When you kill it, you get diarrhea until the necessary bacteria grows back. It's the same thing that happens when you take antibiotics and the reason they tell you to eat yogurt when you take them. The live yogurt cultures help the bacteria grow back more quickly.

Mojo,

Do you work for the company that sells this stuff? You seem to be pushing it real hard.

And by the way, the bacteria that we have in our colons are necessary to break down certain types of foods. When you kill it, you get diarrhea until the necessary bacteria grows back. It's the same thing that happens when you take antibiotics and the reason they tell you to eat yogurt when you take them. The live yogurt cultures help the bacteria grow back more quickly.

No. Just tired of the medical industry. I happen to believe a lot of what they say and I've even emailed a couple of happy customers. While I understand that some of the stuff on the internet is garbage, if you examine what a good body detox can do for your overall health, it is amazing. I've done it before about 3 years ago and I lost 20 pounds that I've never gained back.

This looks like the best. I'll be giving you my daily reports to let you know how it goes.

MoJoMan.... no longer full of it!:worthy: :plus-un2:

My dad is a Gastroenterologist....all these stories of up to 40# of compacted stool are complete B.S. He sticks scopes up people's rears, and down their throats for a living...and he's said these claims are pretty ridiculous.

Just my (father's) two cents....

My dad is a Gastroenterologist....all these stories of up to 40# of compacted stool are complete B.S. He sticks scopes up people's rears, and down their throats for a living...and he's said these claims are pretty ridiculous.

Just my (father's) two cents....

I'm sure your dad is a great guy and I'm not trying to insult him.

Hey, the colon is only part of the cleanse.
This complete body cleanse only cost about $150. I'd spend 10x that having your dad probe me, and more than that with the meds he'd load me up on.

What do you want your dad to say? My poop is his bread and butter. :covri:

The real test is if you dad has heard of this specific cleanse and has understands how all of the ingredients work. The answer is no because he is educated on only pharmaceuticals. Anything is against everything he was taught in school and the medical journals. Sadly that doesn't include natural remedies. They WILL/NEVER WORK according to the medical industry and only what they prescribe works.

If the medical industry would cure something, I would be impressed. Seems to me that doing a complete body cleanse would be something that he could prescribe. Sad to say, he doesn't. See the problem yet?

Last edited:
>>wormwood

:rock:

>>This looks like the best. I'll be giving you my daily reports to let you know how it goes.

>>MoJoMan.... no longer full of it!:worthy: :plus-un2:

This thread is officially 4 stars, I don't care what anyone says. Please don't be overly graphic, but if you actually get worms and stuff out of your insides, I want to hear about them. I don't think I have them, but I want them out either way.

TPS

>>wormwood

:rock:

>>This looks like the best. I'll be giving you my daily reports to let you know how it goes.

>>MoJoMan.... no longer full of it!:worthy: :plus-un2:

This thread is officially 4 stars, I don't care what anyone says. Please don't be overly graphic, but if you actually get worms and stuff out of your insides, I want to hear about them. I don't think I have them, but I want them out either way.

TPS

Thanks TPS. I won't post pictures but it worth a shot. I am toxined out. Recently I took a bunch of antibotic for an infected tooth. According to what I've read, when you take antibodics you kill the good and the bad bacteria leading to a Candita over growth. This cleanse restores the good bacteria and gets rid of the Candita over growth.

On the second day, I've had 3 movements and all were more productive than everyday since the antibodics. According to the website referenced, the real magic starts around day 8 with parasites through week 2.

In the name of science, I am sacraficing time, money and....

It will be interesting. Thanks

im interested in this too. if it works, let us know...

I'm sure your dad is a great guy and I'm not trying to insult him.

Hey, the colon is only part of the cleanse.
This complete body cleanse only cost about $150. I'd spend 10x that having your dad probe me, and more than that with the meds he'd load me up on.

What do you want your dad to say? My poop is his bread and butter. :covri:

The real test is if you dad has heard of this specific cleanse and has understands how all of the ingredients work. The answer is no because he is educated on only pharmaceuticals. Anything is against everything he was taught in school and the medical journals. Sadly that doesn't include natural remedies. They WILL/NEVER WORK according to the medical industry and only what they prescribe works.

If the medical industry would cure something, I would be impressed. Seems to me that doing a complete body cleanse would be something that he could prescribe. Sad to say, he doesn't. See the problem yet?

Yawn...how predictable.

Anyone who proclaims something completely safe simply because its "100% all natural" has absolutely no idea what he's talking about. I shouldn't even have to expand on that thought...

As to your obvious disdain for all things "doctorly," its fairly laughable. Have you been to med school? Have you been involved in scientific research? I'm going to go ahead and guess no on this one, considering you seem to think that all or even a majority of medical research is funded by "big pharmaceutical companies." Funny, because you seem to believe you have vast knowledge of how medical students are taught these days and how research is conducted. I guess all med school classes are taught by pharmaceutical CEOs....didn't know that.

I did research for almost 5 years and never once applied for a pharm grant, nor collaborated with anyone involved with pharm money. That's because the pharmaceutical companies fund under a third of medical research.

You talk about doctors peddling drugs as if this company is not peddling their product. Again, laughable...web testimonials are for suckers anyway.

As to modern medicine "never curing anything," how is is possible this thread has gone two pages and you haven't been completely ridiculed over that claim?? Considering you claim to have taken antibiotics, I'd say you're a complete hypocrite.

Its entirely possible that this stuff works wonders. Its a lot more likely its a complete waste of money and you'd get the same "results" (ie. pooping) by just loading up on fiber. I really don't care either way. But lets not go throwing the entire medical industry out the window because you're constipated.

/rant off

Heroin is 100% natural. Straight from the poppy plant.... it's gotta be good for you, right?

I would have to see the ingredients before I would try.

By reading some of the objections on this thread, I guess you guys would feel better if it had a "FDA Approved" label on it?!?!
uhhh yeah! cuz the FDA should be trusted. :_rofl:

As far as all of the photos, ewwwwww, that looks like some kind of freaky scat fetish thing. nuff said. If something like that came out of me, I would pass out cold.

Keep us posted, interesting.

....... and remember, there is such a thing as TOO MUCH INFORMATION. :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom