Boycott Chick fil a? (1 Viewer)

So did we start the boycott or can I still go??? Craving chocolate shake.

Inspired by this thread
Let us never forget the most sacred of restaurants, our own kitchens (my oven has an air fryer mode)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,010.3 KB · Views: 16
Bojangles. They have them all over Atlanta. Not bad sides and biscuits but I prefer Popeyes chicken so I rarely go there.
They opened one in Monroe about 6 months ago.

Yeah, I cant really explain it but Ill use an analogy. CFA is kind of like Pizza Hut to me. I loved Pizza Hut back in the day. Loved it. However, Pizza Hut is as far from tasting like a "pizza" as any of the pizza franchises out there. It's not pizza, it's Pizza Hut, if that makes sense. CFA is similar in that their chicken doesn't taste like chicken, it tastes like CFA. Popeyes, KFC, Chubbies, Publix, whatever...they all sell chicken that has a somewhat unique taste but it's undoubtedly chicken. I'm not saying CFA isn't serving actual chicken, far from it. I'm saying that it's CFA. It does taste good, but I don't go there if I'm craving fried chicken. I go there if I'm craving CFA. Weird to try to explain but it's not in the same category. If I want fried chicken I don't even think to include CFA in the run down, it's its own thing.
That actually made perfect sense to me

our owner bought the whole building CFL sammiches a couple of months ago. There was one guy mumbling about time deaf etc. but when my gay friend from my department arrived, he said “oh chic fe la!” And dug in. The whole episode reminded me of what I still think was the funniest YouTube I have ever seen.
that reminds me of the guy I saw at a Wal-Mart triple bagging his case of Bud Light. most people don't even put it in a bag.
I was at vendor event the other day. there was free beer. this guy went to get one and told the guy, anything but Bud, so the haves handed him a Michobe Ultra. he walks off saying they not getting my business. those are the moments that just make me chuckle. 1, it was free, so even if you got a bud, you weren't buying it, second, well we all know the second..

I don't boycott CFA really. I do not like their anti gay stance, but my wife loves CFA, but I can say I have NEVER eaten CFA on my own. somewhat because of their views, but mostly because their food is over priced and food is OK at best. if I'm in the mood for OK, there are many cheaper options, especially since DQ started selling rotisserie chicken bites, which CFA grilled nuggets is what I usually would get if I am with the wife

There's a place in Herndon, Va near work called Hangry Joes. Looks like another Zaxby's clone, but they do have bone-in thigh/leg and wings. I'll have to try it one day.

Oh no... I got this email this morning. I wonder how many people are gonna boycott their jobs over this? I'm going with zero, because it affects their bank account personally.. lol

1686224051603.png

I came across this in my feed. I've never tried them, but damn they look good. Any of you try this rub?

kosmos.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom