Boycott Chick fil a? (2 Viewers)

our owner bought the whole building CFL sammiches a couple of months ago. There was one guy mumbling about time deaf etc. but when my gay friend from my department arrived, he said “oh chic fe la!” And dug in. The whole episode reminded me of what I still think was the funniest YouTube I have ever seen.

some NSFW here. I can’t even copy paste without giggling. I’m crying with baby Jesus

the one in Walker was 24 hr (and only thing open past 10pm), it was less than a mile from my house. we used to go there late at night, and if there was any chicken left, they would let us have it really cheap because they would start the donuts at like 3am and would throw any left over chicken away. good times..

Reminds me of the Churches on Vets near my parents place (long gone).....In the early 80's would get off work from Randalls restaurant (also long gone) and if I wasn't going out after would go to the Churches right before they closed usually around midnight...got to know the manager a bit as we would talk while he was closing and he would be like, give me $2 dollars and would load me up with chicken, fries, rolls, those killer jalapenos and corn on the cob.....forget his name but wherever you are now.....Thanks man!!!!!

When I was little and my dad was still active military we were in North Carolina and they had a place called Beaujangles. I haven’t eaten at one or even seen one for that matter in like 35 years so they may not exist.

Anybody have any idea what I am talking about?

When I was little and my dad was still active military we were in North Carolina and they had a place called Beaujangles. I haven’t eaten at one or even seen one for that matter in like 35 years so they may not exist.

Bojangles. They have them all over Atlanta. Not bad sides and biscuits but I prefer Popeyes chicken so I rarely go there.

No, that Chubbie's has been Chubbie's for as long as I can remember. The Chicken in the Box place, iirc, was almost right across the street in a shopping center. The shopping center has an Ace Hardware and a Subway. Next to the Subway on General Meyer is a sno-ball stand. I think that's where it was, but not sure. Anyone else remember?
Is Chicken in the Box still open in Gentilly? It's the same people.

It doesn’t dance for you?
Not only does it not, they make awful jingles and commercials.

Is Chicken in the Box still open in Gentilly? It's the same people.

I haven't lived in Algiers since 2015. That's why I knew about the Chubbies and the location that was in Algiers. I remember the Chicken in the Box in Gentilly but hadn't been there since...uh 2001 maybe?

Since we have deviated from the sandwich to actual chicken for a little bit.....The Winn Dixie on Airline in Prairieville has the best-fried chicken I've eaten in a while.
Winn frickin' Dixie.
Don't knock it til you've tried it.
Have you had the fried chicken from the popingo on hwy 44 by the interstate?
We have since moved away but great chicken and fixings, service with a smile. Also much cheaper than the chains.

Have you had the fried chicken from the popingo on hwy 44 by the interstate?
We have since moved away but great chicken and fixings, service with a smile. Also much cheaper than the chains.
I have not, but I’ll try it.
Thx

Bojangles....they are all over MD, VA and NC....not bad, their fried chicken biscuit with their honey sauce is worth stopping for....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom