Call of Duty: Black Ops (1 Viewer)

I'm not a big fan of Ground War. Always seems like there are a couple people on the opposite team that are lagging real bad, and the somehow kill me when I'm shooting straight at their bodies. Plus, it always has to migrate hosts on there too.

true.. but it's your only option with a big party.

I'm pretty much done with bulletstorm so I'll definitely be gettin back to blops

So I went to a friends house to have dinner cause I'm leaving Texas tomorrow. He asks me if I want to play Blops on his PS3. We start playing and there was really bad lag in the match. It happens on 360 sometimes, its no big deal. We jumped in and out of probably 6 or 7 different lobbies and every one of them had insane lag going on in the match. Keep in mind his connection was full green bars the entire time we were playing. On top of that, the PS3 controller was not made for FPS games. It just feels so awkward using them.

I Prestiged again last night.. Now 7th Prestige. That got me thinking..BLOPS was released Nov. 9th, about 3 months ago.. I don't play a ton, like some people, but I log on average 2-ish hours a day, which has added up to almost 250 Hours. How in the hell are all these people already 15th Prestige? I see people who have put in almost 400 hours in about 119 days since release. That is almost 3.5 hours a day - My wife gives me Hell now about how much I play, I'd be divorced if I tried to squeeze another 1.5 a day in!
So my question, How many hours do you all have in, and what level are you?

My names graspingcheese add me I will be playing around 5 when I get off of work.... I play TDM and a bunch of my buds from Houma have a clan we are pretty good.

I played Blops, Killzone 3 and Bulletstorm all on PS3 and every one of the default controller schemes has L1 and R1 as aim and shoot. :idunno: common sense tells you that L2 and R2 should be the aim and fire buttons. The index fingers naturally fall on them.

R1 has always been the trigger button and L1 has always been zoom for ps3(and ps2) games....there are exceptions to this but most ps3 games are like that

i don't have a problem going back and forth between the 360 and ps3 controllers

they are not really that different....it's just something for people to :mecry: about so they can touch themselves over the console they own

Im at level 50 and never prestiged. If there were perks that you only get if you prestiged it would be worth it but I am not doing it for a medal next to my name.
yeah i haven't prestiged in a cod yet. i'm almost too lazy to level much less want to do it all over again.

R1 has always been the trigger button and L1 has always been zoom for ps3(and ps2) games....there are exceptions to this but most ps3 games are like that

i don't have a problem going back and forth between the 360 and ps3 controllers

they are not really that different....it's just something for people to :mecry: about so they can touch themselves over the console they own
i've always like the design of the ps controllers, but that doesn't stop the ps3 from sucking.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom