Can't beat Brady and the Refs (1 Viewer)

I don't buy into these ref conspiracies. They make mistakes and blow calls. The Cowboys left a lot of points on the field and their defense is hot garbage. Don't put yourself in a position where a ref call or no call can decide a game
C’mon Ns. Look I’m with you that they’re not sitting around planning or even talking about this. I said that after Saints Rams game but they are susceptible to subconsciously favoring one team or player at crucial moments. This is why there has to be replay but as we saw the replay guys can also be subconsciously biased as evidenced by non call on Vikings Rudolph to beat Saints in OT playoff game. Although I’ll be hones, I think that was a conscious decision by the New York replay guys to stick it to Saints for fighting for replay on Pi calls.

So tired of this crap. I will root for my beloved Saints, but I know they play in a joke league ran by clowns. This is crystal clear after they had 2 and a half years to fix the problem and they didn’t.

Did not watch the game but everyone complaining is exactly why I won't watch the NFL this season
Agreed 👍👍👍 I didn't miss it at all. It's not football anymore it is on a WWE scale and it will only get worse the NFL can influence the season even more and it gets worse every year.

The OPI was a strange no-call considering how the refs had called the game before. Lots of penalties, particularly on the Bucs. However, considering how many drives the refs extended for the Cowboys throughout the game, I don’t see the conspiracy.

I don’t think it’s a conspiracy. Just a bad no call. Perhaps a ref’s career is best preserved by a no call than a wrong call. Refs need spine to make calls in the last 2 mins regardless of sport.

I don't buy into these ref conspiracies. They make mistakes and blow calls. The Cowboys left a lot of points on the field and their defense is hot garbage. Don't put yourself in a position where a ref call or no call can decide a game

The NFL has admitted that they don't what the outcome of a game to be decided by a flag so they will let the outcome be decided by an uncalled penalty

On the bright side I had Tampa pick on the survivor bowl.

Brady is on pace to throw 34 interceptions. He is gonna have a rough year(sarcasm....dude could throw 4 per game and still win thanks to the refs being in his pocket).

He's also on pace to throw for 68 TD's and 6400 yards unfortunately :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom