Capitalism (1 Viewer)

I remember walking around the city, and walked into a bar to goto the bathroom. Bartender made me buy a beer. I didn't have a problem with that. Just buy a small item for common courtesy, or if they are busy, just leave a buck or two.

People open up businesses to make money, so they are helping you, help them. I once gave a lady at a fast food chain $20, because I had to use the bathroom really bad. They were to busy for me to order, but it was worth every cent to use their bathroom that day.

Most of Europe you have to pay to use the bathroom at train stations, rest areas, etc. Usually in restaurants you were OK.

Was a real pain in the butt in Switzerland where they don't use the Euro and I never wanted to exchange cash because it didn't make sense for such a small amount. My buddy used to pay all my Swiss bathroom bills LOL.

Just go to Walmart. Every city has one. They don't care. I mean, employees pretty much take dumps, don't wash their hands, and go stock merch with poop-filled fingers.

I swear when I was a kid there was a store in New Orleans that charged a quarter.

Just go to Walmart. Every city has one. They don't care. I mean, employees pretty much take dumps, don't wash their hands, and go stock merch with poop-filled fingers.

I really REALLY dont wanna know how / why you know that , and with such specificity ……

I really REALLY dont wanna know how / why you know that , and with such specificity ……
I've witnessed it..

Assuming the poop fingers, but there was some dump action that took place in the stall and the guy proceeded to leave the bathroom with zero hand washing..

I once has a boss- an old school type of guy, who took a whizz and then turned around started to walk out and patted me on the back with the hand that he used to.. well, you know..

Never looked at him the same way.. PTSD.. Post toilet stress disorder..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom