Carradine visits undisclosed NFC South team (1 Viewer)

Normally I wouldn't care about the proday but with him coming off an ACL injury it is worth watching
After reading that article, he sounds like he'll be fine. Heck, I was ok with him before the article and more so after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The mire I research Carradine the more I like him but not as an OLB he seems best suited to play DE and even though he weighs 276 pounds he looks to have the frame to easily add 15 more pounds without affecting his speed or quickness.With the 1-gap system we have he could make Will Smith expendable. I see a lot of similarities to Can Jordan and JJ Watt

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

The mire I research Carradine the more I like him but not as an OLB he seems best suited to play DE and even though he weighs 276 pounds he looks to have the frame to easily add 15 more pounds without affecting his speed or quickness.With the 1-gap system we have he could make Will Smith expendable. I see a lot of similarities to Can Jordan and JJ Watt

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android
I see a pass rusher. Also, dude is a really good athlete and I think he fits in at OLB. Ignore the weight and I think it'll make sense. He's not bad in space and some would assume based on his body type.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom