Charter Cable - NFL Network

Ratings
Does anyone know if Charter is going to pick up the NFL Network, and when that may happen.

I have already called, and could not get an answer. I would hate to miss some games because of Charter's stupidity.

Speck Killer

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Ratings
My cousin works for Charter and he told me the reason they do not carry the NFL network is that NFL network is charging them too much to carry it. Evidently the networks charge the cable companies a monthly fee and Charter feels the price is too high. Charter is horrible anyway. Get DirecTv and be done with it.

Ratings
I have Charter on the northshore that is by far the worse cable company that I have ever dealt with. Besides not having the NFL network, does anyone know why we do not have Fox and NBC in high def?

Frank The Rat

Official SR twitter team
Super Moderator
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Go to NFL.com, lately on the top right of their page there is a link you can go to in order to request from your carrier that they have NFL network.

Ratings
I have called them so many times. It is the SOS everytime. They are working on it. I have asked them why dont they have Fox 8 NO and ESPN 2 on the HD package. They say Fox is to weak out of New Orleans, which is PS. I pick it up off my ant. They say they are working on getting ESPN 2. Sad thing is, I worked for them for 11 years. So I know the song and dance.

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Ratings
Cox and Charter will not carry the NFL network unless its subscribers begin to cancel because of it.

If you want the NFL network get another provider.

p0pe

d0pe
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Found this...

http://www.cox.com/promotions/nfl/

EDIT:
NFL Network available or coming soon in the following markets: Hampton Roads, Las Vegas, Omaha, OKC, Tulsa, New Orleans, San Diego, Orange County, Palos Verdes, New England, Kansas, Gainesville, Gulf Coast, Cleveland, Phoenix, Tucson and North Carolina. Check your local system for details.

Chopzley

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Ratings
charter is horrible....
i don't have espn news, but i have 30 freakin spanish channels. everytime i try to call them about, i conveniently get "transferred" (hung up on)
only reason i went with digital cable vice satellite is because of "on demand". once direct tv gets that ball rolling, i'm in like flynn.

Ratings
charter is horrible....
i don't have espn news, but i have 30 freakin spanish channels. everytime i try to call them about, i conveniently get "transferred" (hung up on)
only reason i went with digital cable vice satellite is because of "on demand". once direct tv gets that ball rolling, i'm in like flynn.
We don't even have OnDemand from COX in Baton Rouge. We have a ton of spanish channels now though.

Frank The Rat

Official SR twitter team
Super Moderator
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Cox and Charter will not carry the NFL network unless its subscribers begin to cancel because of it.

If you want the NFL network get another provider.
Cox actually does carry NFL Network in a lot of their markets. New Orleans digital cable customers have it. If you run a search on their website it pulls up a lot of markets that have it....Oklahoma has it in some areas. It doesn't make any sense to me that you would have it in some markets and not in others.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom