Cologne Suggestions? (1 Viewer)

Ahoy...

videovarmi296676.jpg

New fragrances are in one day and out the next--plus you don't want to smell like everyone else do you? Go sample the classics...think about it this way; they've been around for a long time for a reason :naughty:

btw...some of these are listed as classic just cause they've been around 10+ years.

Off the top of my head: here are a few:
  • Grey Flannel
  • Lagerfeld
  • Polo
  • Aramis
  • Drakkar Noir
  • Joop
  • Cool Water by Davidoff
I'm married to a Mary Kay distributor so I wear MK fragrances (they all have white tape that reads "Tester" on them).

I went and picked one out for myself...

I've worn it once after someone spent $70 on it for me... I have worn the deodorant (came with the cologne for free) that came with it though, and I have received compliments on that...

They all smell too strong for me. Just doesn't fit me...

www.hugo.com

in high school my friend Blake always said "Hugo makes girls horny." he always had huge bottle of it, and the first time i used some, it worked.

since then, its been the only cologne ill use. i dont wear it often, because it tends to cause trouble. but it's money when needed.

follow the replies that say cologne smells different on your body....

I bought attitude by armani and loved it in store, yet smelt different on me.

Went back and bought armani black code......

aqua di gio, polo black, black code, all are great winter smells. For a summer smell, look at gucci!!

www.hugo.com

in high school my friend Blake always said "Hugo makes girls horny." he always had huge bottle of it, and the first time i used some, it worked.

since then, its been the only cologne ill use. i dont wear it often, because it tends to cause trouble. but it's money when needed.

Yep... There is a good reason I've worn the exact same Hugo Boss
cologne since I was a freshman in high-school. Good stuff! :9:

513M.jpg

Oh, just a note: make sure to use a LOT of it, really splash it on. Otherwise, what's the use? :shrug:

P.S. wear it with jorts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom