Colston - AWESOME game! (1 Viewer)

You know.... guys this really doesn't matter at all. This kid is good..... ok, GREAT at what he does. Its been wonderful to see that the SAINTS have a player like him. I can't tell you how many times in a game i comment on how can this guy really play for the saints. The very fact that some one would argue that he's even in the class of JR is mind boggling.

I say lets be happy that this team has such a great player in its' midst. He is.... lets say the SECOND COMING! Does that make LSU feel better now?

Marques Colston is to Jerry Rice as LeBron James is to Micheal Jordan.

Does that express it correctly? We cant quite compare him to Jerry Rice but we can note he exudes excellence in every aspect of his play and has the characteristics of a player who could still be a household name nationally 30 years from now.

I think it is time to start wondering this...

Is Colston currently the best in the league?

I wouldn't want to say that yet, but if we're talking about right now, I can't think of a guy I'd take before him...

I asked that question two weeks ago, or was it last week, and I got told "no."

But I think we should keep trying.

If he's not the best, I don't know who I'd take for him, and that includes Marvin Harrison and Chad Johnson.

I had to find this thread since my boy told me about it. My question is, why cut a post down when it is an optimistic Saints post? You dont have to agree. But what do you get out of refuting someone's joy?

Refuting joy:

Jerry Rice -- 912,382.7
Colston -- 34

Case closed.

I asked that question two weeks ago, or was it last week, and I got told "no."

But I think we should keep trying.

If he's not the best, I don't know who I'd take for him, and that includes Marvin Harrison and Chad Johnson.

For Colston - youth, He can contribute for many years for the Saints. Low key person who works hard and have a great character.

For Harrison - Experience, but also older with several previous injuries. Low key person who works hard and have a great character.

For Johnson . Experience with an ATTITUDE. Also have a history of injuries and occationally his behaviour leads to costly penalties for his team

Overall I'll still take Colston over Harrison and Johnson, mostly for his youth and potential

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom