Comedians (1 Viewer)

Tried watching it.. first few minutes were ok.. then got into a bunch of religious gobblygook and proselytizing, and they lost me… might try to fast forward and hop back into it at a later time .
they do talk about brees for a bit around 20ish minutes in, I only watched half so far.

Theo is a very homerun/strikeout comedian. Personally I find that he focuses on stuff that I have no interest in so I only listen to him when he is on other people's pods or he has a guest that would be interesting to hear from like a Coroner or a blind person etc.

Theo is good for quick bits of absurdity. His schtick doesn't translate to long form stuff well. But in small doses of random nonsense he can be hilarious.

I've been following this dude for yrs, we see eye to eye on everything, I've seen him live once, and as a bonus, he's in my national fraternity... NSFW lingo...

did someone say Sean Patton??

warning: naughty words ahead

I've been following this dude for yrs, we see eye to eye on everything, I've seen him live once, and as a bonus, he's in my national fraternity... NSFW lingo...

Politically, Hofstetter is full of bunk. Pure bunk. Most everything he has said in that video has been de-bunked (see what I did there). The best counter to this video (PC version) is done by Colion Noir.

He is not funny either. I think he panders because, well, he is not that funny. Kinda like Ted Nugent does on the right.

Politically, Hofstetter is full of bunk. Pure bunk. Most everything he has said in that video has been de-bunked (see what I did there). The best counter to this video (PC version) is done by Colion Noir.

He is not funny either. I think he panders because, well, he is not that funny. Kinda like Ted Nugent does on the right.

I would hope that no comedian on earth is concerned about their act being debunked.

For me, comedy is the greatest form of communication, with the right bit. You can make anyone think to themselves huh? Interesting I didn’t think of it that way that’s why my favorites are Anthony Jeselnik and Louis black. Old school favorite is George Carlin, his bit about religion open my eyes up.

Just saw him at the Fillmore this past Friday. Been a fan of his for a few years and his career really seems to be taking off now. Super happy for the body positive king from Bmore yo.

EDIT: He's got his standup special he personally funded for free on his Youtube channel. And def worth checking out his workout videos with his trainer brother.

Stavvy Gets Ripped:

Live At The Lodge Room:

Stavros has a new Netflix special

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom