DeSean Jackson, plz (edit: cleared waivers) (2 Viewers)

I'd kick the tires but I don't think the Saints have a chance. Waiver list is based on current season standings (as of week 4) so Saints would be #25 in picking order.

I don't see the need for a guy like DJax now that JW is out. All we really need now is for MT to return. No immense arm talent & pinpoint ball placement on the deep ball between Simien & Hill to utilize. Guys like MT, MC & TS should be fine. We already have Harris & Stills for Hill to throw ducks @ LoL

Loomis, make it happen. Need some help from the football gods and we won't have to trade anything for it. Maybe Saints were waiting for this :idea:

DJax was once really good at running routes. Hasn’t done much of that the past 3 years. However, I’m sure he could still run a good route tree
I was thinking this. In Philly he was a nightmare all over the field, multiple route threat. The main thing is dude understands how to get open as a vet WR and he is a TD threat once its in his hands.

With the news of Mike T’s regression and the fact that our current WR’s can’t get separation we need someone who can. D Jax still has speed and made some huge plays against Tampa a few weeks ago. He would automatically be our best WR and would give Taysom or Trevor a lot of help.

How does it work, if he is claimed on waivers do you pay his currently salary? But if he clears them, you can sign him to a new contract?

Our only hope is he’s paid more than ppl would like to pay, and he gets to go anywhere. And chooses us because we have the best offensive mind still looking for a receiver.

Nah, this dude was on a SB contender and he requested a trade because he was the WR4 and wants more touches. He’s obviously not concerned about winning a championship.
5142792.jpg

How does it work, if he is claimed on waivers do you pay his currently salary? But if he clears them, you can sign him to a new contract?

Our only hope is he’s paid more than ppl would like to pay, and he gets to go anywhere. And chooses us because we have the best offensive mind still looking for a receiver.
Correct. Claimed on waivers = pay current contract. Clears means new contract.

We need to be the first in line after he clears. I'm not sure what his current number is though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom