Saints Deuce McAllister was an absolute BEAST! (3 Viewers)

Man, can you imagine an all gold jersey color rush? Seeing the gold top and black pants looks great, but even an all gold top and bottom would be lit.

Man, can you imagine an all gold jersey color rush? Seeing the gold top and black pants looks great, but even an all gold top and bottom would be lit.

I wasn’t a fan of the gold jersey’s back then. I would like to see what they could do with an all gold uniform now though. They looked like mustard or something. My fav is still our black and gold home uniform. I love the color rush also. All black is cool, kinda imposing.

I have a friend and she said we look like bumblebees flying around the field. Lol

• 1LOL
Reactions: LUX
Deuce was a generational talent when you factor his size/speed and just fluid/smooth yet powerful movement. I don't think there's currently a comparable RB in the league. There are tall RBs like Murray, Henry and Bell, but Deuce was just different. He ran different.

I would love to see the direct snap to Kamara with Hill pretending to get the snap. Brooks and Deuce did that play well, but Hill and Kamara would run it even better since the defense would have to respect Hill as a runner much more than Brooks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom