Saints Deuce McAllister was an absolute BEAST! (1 Viewer)

Deuce and Reggie in 2006 was perhaps the. best RB duo we’ve ever had. Pierre was great, but he didn’t really have a reliable, consistent backfield mate. Kamara and Ingram in ‘17 and ‘18 are a close second.

comparing deuce to kamara is kinda silly.

Deuce is obv great guy, was a great RB for the Saints.

Kamara is a generational, HOF caliber talent that will be in the HOF barring injuries(and taysom being his QB :) )

Went down a mini YouTube hole and ended up on a Deuce McAllister highlight reel. The dude was just so money!!!! He was a big reason why young Brees was successful after he arrived. Deuce took a lot of pressure off of him.

Deuce was the best! Love that guy

comparing deuce to kamara is kinda silly.

Deuce is obv great guy, was a great RB for the Saints.

Kamara is a generational, HOF caliber talent that will be in the HOF barring injuries(and taysom being his QB :) )
Unfortunately, we never really got to see a healthy Deuce in his prime, in a high-powered offense. The closest we came was in 2003 when he racked up nearly 2,200 yards. That Deuce was unstoppable.

I’m not saying Deuce was a superior RB to Kamara (I’m not NOT saying that either). If Kamara stays healthy, he’ll surpass Deuce’s career by default. But let’s not pretend Deuce was a run-of-the-mill talent compared to Kamara.

Last edited:
What you don’t see in those videos is his amazing ability to get 3-4 yards when there was nothing there. It was uncanny how he could squeeze out and/or power ahead for four yards when the line was stacked and filled to stop him.

And I didn’t see the TD highlight against the Eagles where he pushed the pike for about seven yards.

And did you hear the announcer at Atlanta say “and that touchdown brought a chorus of boos in the Georgia Dome." Um, no. That is a Deuuuce by the huge Saints crowd. He was the Falcons’ biggest headache.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom