dexter season 8 (1 Viewer)

This season has been a huge disappointment to me so far. Zack's death was a bit of a surprise but it was glossed over so quickly, like it didn't matter to the writers so why should it matter to us. Just a plot device to re-introduce the brain surgeon.

I find myself wishing next week was the season finale just to put the show (and it's viewers) out of their misery.

theres so many ways they couldve done this season. a bunch of plot holes left undone. not very satisfying. but ill watch it til the end and still buy season 8 when it comes out on DVD and the writers know most fans will so they dont care.

I find myself wishing next week was the season finale just to put the show (and it's viewers) out of their misery.

I've been feeling this way for about 4 weeks now!
Its painful to be dragged through these very long final episodes of Dexter right after the pure awesomeness of Breaking Bad every Sunday night.

yeah this seaosn is pretty dull

its like they are writing it as they go along

SPOILER

we need a new villain-BAM! vogels never before heard of/mentioned son who happens to be a psychopath

its my understanding that Vogels son isnt the brain surgeon- he was merely copying the brain surgeon as he copied Zach's bludgeoning. am i right or wrong?

they are going to one of two things to finish this- i nice tidy ending like of af the seasons except 4, where dex gets away with everything and moves to argentina with hannah OR they are really going to throw a crazy ending in like deb kills dex or something

From what I've read recently. It picks up this week. Finally. After 7 episodes the 8th will pick up.

SPOILERS:

I really wish you hadn't posted those spoilers. Some of them have proven to be true. If I am not mistaken, this thread is supposed to be for discussion about season 8... more specifically, the episodes that have aired. Please create a spoiler-specific thread if you have any more "future spoilers" to share, or change the color/font size/spacing of the spoilers so people will need to highlight the text or deliberately scroll down to read it (instead of having it smack dab in the middle of your post with the word "spoiler" immediately above the actual spoilers).

Don't Read Below This Line:
you just read below that line

See what I mean?

I sure hope Vogel's son is the brain surgeon...or the writers did a crepe job...one serial killer is not going to have two separate MO's. The cable guy surgically cut out specific sections of his victims brains AND kept other victims in his basement to break their toes for torture befor killing them? Not likely and a hack job if that's what we are expected to buy into. Vogel being a copycat is weak as well.

Seems like there's two options with the ending. He's either going to wind up in Argentina with Hanna and Harrison or he's going to be dead. I'm actually hoping at this point that Deb kills Dexter, sends Harrison to his grandparents and Deb and Hannah go to Argentina together.

Last edited:
I really wish you hadn't posted those spoilers. Some of them have proven to be true. If I am not mistaken, this thread is supposed to be for discussion about season 8... more specifically, the episodes that have aired. Please create a spoiler-specific thread if you have any more "future spoilers" to share, or change the color/font size/spacing of the spoilers so people will need to highlight the text or deliberately scroll down to read it (instead of having it smack dab in the middle of your post with the word "spoiler" immediately above the actual spoilers).

Don't Read Below This Line:
you just read below that line

See what I mean?
Little late now. Ill remember to dummy proof it further next time :9:

Next 2 episodes will be rushed. Too much left.

Well I can't NOT watch the last two episodes of the entire series. But if this were the first season, i wouldn't have watched the second. Is this the last two episodes? Do the writers know that?

It sure seems like they're moving toward a nice little wrap up of Deb and Quinn off into the sunset, Batista as lieutenant (off into the sunset), Masuka and daughter off into the sunset and Dex/Hannah/Harrison, after a brief struggle with the brain surgeon and maybe some short drama with the marshalls, off to the sunset of Argentina.

Not to be dark but, someone has to die. At this point, someone has to die. Not some secondary character that was introduced this season. Who cares if Zach and Vogle were killed? The only way to salvage this season is to see Deb's brains scooped out or Hannah dead or SOMETHING. Is it just me or has NOTHING happened this season?!

I'm thinking Dexter dies. I don't know why but I don't see a happily ever after for him. He sees his humanity, his emotions he thought he never had. Him going off to Argentina is a cheesy ending.

there have been many rumors as to how it ends... with the promo video for the next 2 weeks. its gotta be that debra or dexter or both die.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom