did anyone see the fight or whatever around section 607? (merged) (1 Viewer)

I believe in the Tazer.. instead of a bloody beating i'd rather see them neutralized so they don't harm anyone else and say cuss words that Children might here leaving the building violently.
If they were cooperating i would say they could say what they want and leave, but they got up wanting to fight and everybody else in that area was fed up with the idiots.

The Tazer was created to take over for the Baton in the first place Use it!

and hell ya i would have laughed my butt off while he was gettin tazed, he's not going to die so i feel no sorrow in my heart for any trouble makers that get tazed down to they're knees.

Based on the reports from witnesses, the older gentleman who was beaten appeared to have been in the wrong place at the wrong time being unable to move due his foot being stuck. I don't think that it would have been funny to see this guy tazered considering that he was not directly involved in the confrontation.

Based on the reports from witnesses, the older gentleman who was beaten appeared to have been in the wrong place at the wrong time being unable to move due his foot being stuck. I don't think that it would have been funny to see this guy tazered considering that he was not directly involved in the confrontation.

you need to go back and read it. He was the originator of all the trouble

Exact reason why alcohol will be banned eventually from pro games. It may take awhile but its coming.

you need to go back and read it. He was the originator of all the trouble

Ohh! I guess that I totally misunderstood. Well, that certainly changes things if he was the original cause then ultimately, he asked for it. Not saying that the cop could not have handled things better but, obviously the fracas would not have occurred without this guy.

Thanks for clarifying, my mistake.

Exact reason why alcohol will be banned eventually from pro games. It may take awhile but its coming.

thats why i drink before the games.the whole 6 dollars a beer doesnt exactly work for me.

big weekend for dumb drunks (as usual I suppose). The band I play in had a gig Saturday and it took us forever to load out because some idiot drunks were fighting with the staff after close. We were standing around with equipment on hand trucks waiting for a break in the 'action' to get out the door. We must have played pretty well though because both the staff and the drunk idiots were apologizing to us at various points while we stood there waiting. LOL Finally the cops showed up and the 'bad guys' took off running.

Originally Posted by mvtrucking

I agree, everyone that sits around me is always trashed when they get there and they keep drinking. They also started some stuff with some other fans this week. 2nd week in a row they have been a huge disruption to everyone around them.

Where were you at we were in section 602 row 18 6, 7, 8 & 9 a row from the top...!!

I used to sit in 602 in 2004. Do they still have that guy who screams "YEAH BABY RESPRESENT 602! 602!.. LETS DO THIS!"? He usually tries to get the wave going sometimes.. hes black and kind of tall.. maybe around 30-35

I used to sit in 602 in 2004. Do they still have that guy who screams "YEAH BABY RESPRESENT 602! 602!.. LETS DO THIS!"? He usually tries to get the wave going sometimes.. hes black and kind of tall.. maybe around 30-35

im in 603 and i havent seen him but i liked him.we used to team up and get our sections goin.

we have a guy that fits the bill. always yelling 602 and trying to get everyone hyped. after the game he stands and hugs everyone as they leave. i love having him in my section. really cool guy.

I don't exactly know the "etiquette" of being a sports fan in reality but it's pretty obvious to ME at least when and when NOT to stand:

When the Defense needs us to "Raise the Roof!"

Huge plays underway, ball in the air and big, fast guys racing for it!(not each and every K/O or Punt but that too would depend on the importance of the kicks I guess)

The end of the Half or Game when it's all on the line and the situation is critical!

Beyond that, you should keep your seat I would guess and just yell your head off.

Don't stand for each and every play whether we're on Offense or Defense! While each play is critical, too frequent standing for no apparent reason is obnoxious!

While this thread involves other fan behavior, the above is a common sense approach and one I support. However, near constant standing is becoming more and more common, especially when the Saints are in the game, and tension runs high in many areas of the dome. This may work itself out, but I wish that the Saints would develope a policy on this as some folfs are just w/o class. I"M too damn old to hurt my arthritic hands, or for the, "Marquise Of Queensberry." Therefore, I'll hit a "B" with my wife's purse in a heart-beat. LOL--LMAO @ me!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom