Discontinued/Unavailable Foods that you miss (1 Viewer)

doritos-wow-tortilla-chips-30263.jpg

Dawg! That was massive diarrhea fuel before anyone even knew who Lady Gaga was.

They have those in the malls here in alaska. My dad and i use to go to them in new orleans when i was a kid.

They have Orange Julius places all over up here, too

There are still Orange Julius stands in the malls around here. http://www.orangejulius.com/ thought it might be just us, but some in the NOLA area too, map doesn't fill in when you zoom out much past state level.

They sell Orange Julius at the DQ here on the West Bank.

Me? I miss the old Lemon Coolers cookies.

Sent from my HTC_Flyer_P512_NA using Tapatalk 2

The 'real' Coca-Cola(not cocaine version). You know, the one that would burn your throat and pull a tear out of your eye if you drank it too fast. Same with
Dr. Pepper.

I beleave you can still get it in Mexico. :jpshakehead:

Mrs Drake's sandwiches...specifically roast beef. They were found in the most random of gas stations and convenient stores, but very tasty.

Jim Dandy fried chicken and corn fritters. Only a couple stores left in East Lost Angeles. Used to be in Belle Chase.

Growing up in Southern Pennsylvania, we had a soda called "Almond Smash". Still the best soda pop drink I ever had.
As a grad student at WVU, there was a fast food place called Snapps. Great burgers and the best fries I ever had (they were fried using beef tallow instead of vegetable oil).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom