Draft Daddy's 1st round mock draft (1 Viewer)

You're jumping in logic to state that a player is good or not good based on what school he went to. In your opinion Penn State puts out lousy linebackers so clearly puz and connor can't be any good. :dunno:

I'm done now.

oh please boy , learn to read things i wrote.... the list of lousy LBs was the answer of your great Linebacker-U logic.... nothing more..

and i always thought i had problems with english ....

if i was impressed with connor i had no problems with pennstate.... i only want the saints to take the best players possible.... i dont care if they are from penn state , auburn , or bloomsberg....

this year iam not impressed with the whole linebacker group... mid-late first round at best.
rivers is a product from a good D-Line and is more of a cover 2 LB also.

for connor : i cant see him shed the OL-Blocks our two DTs let passed. simoneau in therms of size is bigger and he has problems. if our starters at DT stay the same , we need LBs like jeremiah trotter in his prime to stop the RB ones he passed the LOS.
our main problem in LB is speed and passrush before runstopping. i would like to get a flyer on jarod mayo on the late first day and taking ellis in the first ( if its possible) , or maybe we can manage a downtrade what i really doubt when you watch loomis and his BPA-Love.
i dont want to be in conflict with you , i only find that connor isnt worth a first rounder let alone top 5, hes nothing special .... he is the typical one of many guy who gets the attention because of a good college program. all his awards mean nothing, look at the heisman trophy winners that mostly failed in the NFL. the way he plays or the things he do best , just arent enough to spend a top ten pick , what normally is chosen for great talents. he isnt super fast or super strong , he isnt a great passrusher , he isnt that playmaker , he isnt a difference maker.... he will be solid to good pro ... but not in the system like ours... i hope you understand my opinion ( just an opinion ;) )

oh please boy , learn to read things i wrote.... the list of lousy LBs was the answer of your great Linebacker-U logic.... nothing more..

if i was impressed with connor i had no problems with pennstate.... i only want the saints to take the best players possible.... i dont care if they are from penn state , auburn , or bloomsberg....

this year iam not impressed with the whole linebacker group... mid-late first round at best.

for connor : i cant see him shed the OL-Blocks our two DTs let passed. simoneau in therms of size is bigger and he has problems. if our starters at DT stay the same , we need LBs like jeremiah trotter in his prime to stop the RB ones he passed the LOS.
our main problem in LB is speed and passrush before runstopping. i would like to get a flyer on jarod mayo on the late first day and taking ellis in the first ( if its possible) , or maybe we can manage a downtrade what i really doubt when you watch loomis and his BPA-Love.
i dont want to be in conflict with you , i only find that connor isnt worth a first rounder let alone top 5, hes nothing special .... he is the typical one of many guy who gets the attention because of a good college program. all his awards mean nothing, look at the heisman trophy winners that mostly failed in the NFL. the way he plays or the things he do best , just arent enough to spend a top ten pick , what normally is chosen for great talents. he isnt super fast or super strong , he isnt a great passrusher , he isnt that playmaker , he isnt a difference maker.... he will be solid to good pro ... but not in the system like ours... i hope you understand my opinion ( just an opinion ;) )

I agree that the LB class is full of 2nd round talent and the only guy right now that has a 1st round grade is Rivers because of his physcial ability.

I am hoping that one of these guys emmerges over the next couple of months as a real possibility at 10. The value at 10 might be to look at another position and then go to LB in the 2nd round.

I don't like Connor he is weak and does not run well in coverage. The entire Senior Bowl he was getting rag dolled by the OL and only got a bunch of tackles becasue he is quick to jump on the pile, like he did at Penn State.

Connors is a worse version of Paul P.

I will agree with you on Mayo in the 2nd :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom