Drew, I'm very sorry you're back to 2014-2016 (1 Viewer)

All I know is we ain’t winning a Super Bowl anytime soon. Not gonna happen. When Brees retires I think we will be a 6 win team at most. Better prepare for it.
That would be correct.

You'll see how the great Messiah Sean Payton ain't all that.

The defense played awful but drew didn't help! ALL KAMARA.

How didn’t he help? When did he turn the ball over? He moved the ball and kept us neck and neck w/Rodgers until that ridiculous fumble. This loss was in no way on Drew or even on most of the offense.

This was the D’s , Dennis and Sean’s shiny turd to claim.

Last edited:
How didn’t he help? When did he turn the ball over? He moved the ball and kept us neck and neck w/Rodgers until that ridiculous fumble. This lost was in no way on Drew or even on most of the offense.

This was the D’s , Dennis and Sean’s shiny turd to claim.
Bravo

Drew was fine tonight after two turds of his own.

At this point you are who you are 1-2. After watching Defense do nothing again .Saints will be lucky to beat the lions and have a hard time beating anyone with undisciplined Team JMO I hope Drew gets traded to a contender, if the year continues like this. I hope SP leaves with Drew, it’s time and you all know

Anybody watch the Seahawks game yesterday . Wilson made me miss the deep ball so much I literally forgot what it looks like for us to hit those plays. Sucks

This is %100 on missing the davenport pick and the other first rounder we gave up to get him. The Davenport deal has SO FAR been the final nail in our quest for a ring with drew as our qb

Drew is a legend and we have been spoilt for so long. But it’s a sport and taking all emotion out of it, it’s rode its course now.

Brees actually hinders this offense. His lack of deep ball-seriously limits this offense. We went undefeated with Teddy. We can win without Drew.

Brees will retire after this year and hopefully we get lucky in the draft.
Coaching was better with Teddy, and defense stepped up.

Payton has handled this all poorly since Drew came back and now feels like Mike Nolan is missed...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom