Elden Ring (1 Viewer)

Sword of Night and Flame is OP OP. Took down Niall without even bringing out a summon.
I’ve used it for a few bosses. Like the Moonveil better myself. Just beat the game, what an experience, amazing experience.

I’ve used it for a few bosses. Like the Moonveil better myself. Just beat the game, what an experience, amazing experience.

I tried out Moonveil and just wasn't getting the same mileage everyone else seemed to. I preferred the Dark Moon Greatsword. SoNaF on the other hand throws out a mean kamehameha lol. I've got it at +7, need to find the other somber stones.

I took the last couple days off of playing to watch Zelensky's show. I'm about 80 hours in and just got to the Haligtree area.

I tried out Moonveil and just wasn't getting the same mileage everyone else seemed to. I preferred the Dark Moon Greatsword. SoNaF on the other hand throws out a mean kamehameha lol. I've got it at +7, need to find the other somber stones.

I took the last couple days off of playing to watch Zelensky's show. I'm about 80 hours in and just got to the Haligtree area.
I’ll have to try those others you mention, now that I’ve beaten the game I’m going to concentrate on all of the other weapons I’ve not tried. So many options….

Hated the Haligtree area, died a lot. Lol

And I missed that whole quest line. Well, most of it. My stepson is on like his 15th character and play through, lol wish I could do that.
It's amazing. The only complaint is that you get really cool armour, but it's not better than the one you get for fighting a different boss during the quest.

And I missed that whole quest line. Well, most of it. My stepson is on like his 15th character and play through, lol wish I could do that.

It's amazing. The only complaint is that you get really cool armour, but it's not better than the one you get for fighting a different boss during the quest.

It sounds like you missed half of the quest entirely like I did. There's a whole sub-plot with Blaidd and I believe an alternate ending for him.

edit: Also that armor isn't your real reward. Dark Moon Greatsword is and it's pretty sweet.

Last edited:
It sounds like you missed half of the quest entirely like I did. There's a whole sub-plot with Blaidd and I believe an alternate ending for him.

edit: Also that armor isn't your real reward. Dark Moon Greatsword is and it's pretty sweet.
Well, I wasn't trying to spoil it. lol Blaidd was my bro. loved his side content.

Well, I wasn't trying to spoil it. lol Blaidd was my bro. loved his side content.

I already spoiled the Dark Moon Greatsword earlier in the thread lol. I don't think talking about quest rewards is really spoiler material. Talking about what may happen with Blaidd would be though. Hell, I don't even know what one of those paths leads to entirely lol.

I'm on the fence about spoilers right now. It's been a month and this thread isn't drawing a whole lot of attention but it seems right to keep it relatively spoiler free if someone new to the game is browsing. Then again with how obtuse these games can be I think we all eventually fall back on looking stuff up and I think that's intended.

Blaidd is definitely one of my favorite Souls NPCs. I know the community absolutely loves Patches but I didn't even let that maternal fornicator finish begging for mercy before I murdered his arse lol.

Yea after my stepson told me about it I realized I’d missed it. Looked it up and all of the various endings after beating the game. Over 200 hours in and still so much I missed, incredible.

Yea after my stepson told me about it I realized I’d missed it. Looked it up and all of the various endings after beating the game. Over 200 hours in and still so much I missed, incredible.

That's something I won't be looking up any time soon. I'm a little over 100 hours in and beat Malenia last night. I think I have just one more Great Rune I can get and then I think I'll be at endgame. Definitely gonna do a NG+ playthrough because I know there's at least another 100 hours worth of content I haven't seen.

The DLC for this game is gonna be insane lol.

That's something I won't be looking up any time soon. I'm a little over 100 hours in and beat Malenia last night. I think I have just one more Great Rune I can get and then I think I'll be at endgame. Definitely gonna do a NG+ playthrough because I know there's at least another 100 hours worth of content I haven't seen.

The DLC for this game is gonna be insane lol.
Agreed.

Oh, the ending (and from what I’ve seen, all of them) sucked. Just felt like zero effort there, but the rest of the game is just close to flawless imo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom