Falcon fans don't like what we have to say about their team (1 Viewer)

I'll be a lot more scared of the falcons and "their awesome clock controlling ground game" when Michael Turner actually does something against even a decent run defense, you know one that's ranked higher than 25th.

Where does our margin of victory rank amost other teams?

C'mon now you very well know that the Final Score isn't necessarily an indication of how the game went. We absoulutly dominated the Phins (by a bit more than 8 points by the way). Carolina was pretty one sided as well but we kept them in it with stupid penalties in the first half and by sitting back in the 2nd.

We've played two tough defenses and we come on top of both. You guys beat the worst team this generation and took a McNabb less eagles which was pretty impressive cause you know that secondary has talent but not having your starting QB can have negative effects on the defense as well. The next two weeks could tell us where the Saints defense is really at. That Bills offense might be the most underrated in the league, And Sanchez is showing flashes of maybe even having a better rookie season than Ryan.

Actually, the next few weeks will tell A LOT about the Falcons. Tighten that chin strap. It might get ugly!

Also, the Lions are NOT the worst team ever in 2009. It remains to be seen how good they are. Entirely different team from last season. That same lame arse excuse could be used in college for Washington, but what do ya know???? They are ranked THIS year.

Falclown logic at it's finest.

hahahaha

Actually, Drew has shown he is NOT just like any other QB in this respect. Blitz him and he doesnt fold- HE GETS BETTER. He was something ridiculous like 7/7 170yds 1TD when the Eagles blitzed 2 extra people...

So by all means DirtyBird2, blitz Drew. Let's see who folds.

He was actually 6/6 for 96 yds and a TD. Still awesome numbers. Atleast thats what scrolled on the bottom of the screen on ESPN.

Considering the Falcons have lost 2 DTs for the season last week, what we have to say about their team should be the least of their concerns.

Actually, the next few weeks will tell A LOT about the Falcons. Tighten that chin strap. It might get ugly!

Also, the Lions are NOT the worst team ever in 2009. It remains to be seen how good they are. Entirely different team from last season. That same lame arse excuse could be used in college for Washington, but what do ya know???? They are ranked THIS year.

Falclown logic at it's finest.

Rookie QB OH How impressive!:covri: The thing is despite throwing 3 ints they still maneged to run the score to 27. Now Like I just said Final score is never the best indication but when you throw in the turnovers its a pretty telling story. Last I looked Lions haven't won a regular season game since 07 so no your wrong that does not apply try again. But I guess If the Falcons scored 48 On the Lions I'd be trying to justify it as well, I know we did last year.

C'mon now you very well know that the Final Score isn't necessarily an indication of how the game went. We absoulutly dominated the Phins (by a bit more than 8 points by the way). Carolina was pretty one sided as well but we kept them in it with stupid penalties in the first half and by sitting back in the 2nd.

We've played two tough defenses and we come on top of both. You guys beat the worst team this generation and took a McNabb less eagles which was pretty impressive cause you know that secondary has talent but not having your starting QB can have negative effects on the defense as well. The next two weeks could tell us where the Saints defense is really at. That Bills offense might be the most underrated in the league, And Sanchez is showing flashes of maybe even having a better rookie season than Ryan.

Denial at its finest.

Rookie QB OH How impressive!:covri: The thing is despite throwing 3 ints they still maneged to run the score to 27. Now Like I just said Final score is never the best indication but when you throw in the turnovers its a pretty telling story. Last I looked Lions haven't won a regular season game since 07 so no your wrong that does not apply try again. But I guess If the Falcons scored 48 On the Lions I'd be trying to justify it as well, I know we did last year.

And this my friends is why Falcons fans are on my top 3 list of most uneducated fans.

You must watch ESPN alot :idunno:

I mean com'on... you guys let the Panthers score 20 points on you guys. They scored what... 10 points on the Eagles. Eagles obviously have a better defense than you guys :rolleyes:

FAIL again MOD EDIT - Keep it civil :nono:. 2007 and 2008 has little bearing on what transpires in 2009. Not to mention that

A.) The Lions turned over their ENTIRE roster (67%), coaching staff and management in 2009 and..

B.) For the 237th time, The Lions offense did not score 27 points. A defensive TD and special teams got them half of that. and...

C.) Somebody tell Gregg Williams that his defense causing turnovers is too big of an excuse for the Saints winning. What a moron GW is.

Last edited by a moderator:
And this my friends is why Falcons fans are on my top 3 list of most uneducated fans.

You must watch ESPN alot :idunno:

I mean com'on... you guys let the Panthers score 20 points on you guys. They scored what... 10 points on the Eagles. Eagles obviously have a better defense than you guys :rolleyes:
:jpshakehead:Because everyone knows that a team from one week is the exactly like itself the next and the exact same situations

Here's a thought try watching a few games this year instead of stat watching and playing Fantasy Football.

Blindness at its..

Don't look past us cause you can score 40 on shaken teams (I know Peyton won't) because if you do you do at your own peril.

We'll see.. Ive recently found that the best way to deal with ignorant opposing fans is not to argue with them, but to wait until we whip their *** and then laugh.. Much easier.. So stick around for a few weeks, it gets better.

:jpshakehead:Because everyone knows that a team from one week is the exactly like itself the next and the exact same situations

Here's a thought try watching a few games this year instead of stat watching and playing Fantasy Football.

My post.

Your head.

Sigh... you just made yourself look dumb by saying they "ran the score to 27". Obviously you didn't watch the game (probably not even the highlights). To even make an argument against our defense, you have to recognize that the lions returned a fumble for a touchdown... our defense wasn't on the field. So the lions scored 20 against us. Of course they were never closer than 2 touchdowns down (i think they got to 11 once). They had 3 drives start inside the 20 yard line. Also, one of their touchdowns came on a 4th and 1, the other one came after we stopped them on 3rd and goal but they received a phantom personal foul call.

Also, if you are ignoring that one of your OWN opponents went 11-5 after a 1-15 year, so why do you assume the Lions are the same 0-16 team?

See, when you actually look at the course of a game, you just might realize stats don't tell the WHOLE story... ESPECIALLY defensively.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom