Falcons just officially lost (2 Viewers)

To go further...

Bears lost (to a sorry team)
and we hope Seattle loses too (to the Raduhzzzzzzzz)

:)

Do we want the Steelers to lose or win? Will it be better to face they on a long losing streak or let them get that win they need today?

I can't decide.

Do we want the Steelers to lose or win? Will it be better to face they on a long losing streak or let them get that win they need today?

I can't decide.

They are past that whole "where still in this backs against the wall thing".

We want them to go ahead and lose today so they can offically give it up.

If the Steelers lose again today they will be pretty much out of the playoff race. That's a different situations from where the Ravens were last week, they had lost 2 in a row and needed a win against the Saints to get back in it. The Steelers may be past the point of having their back against the wall. If they lose today they'll be outside the wall looking in.

I hope Mathis isn't hurt too seriously. He gave us a couple good season and played bigger than his size. He had a bad neck injury with us, so this has to be a bit scary for him and his family.

I knew Lions would win... me and another guy were the only ones to pic them in the pickem game I also picked 49ers and Steelers hope they come through for me.

Maybe we won't have to listen to how the Dirty Turds are Superbowl contenders all week now.

I hope Mathis isn't hurt too seriously. He gave us a couple good season and played bigger than his size. He had a bad neck injury with us, so this has to be a bit scary for him and his family.
Didn't the Saints release him when he couldn't pass a physical with our doctors?

Definitely better for the Steelers to have lost today. They really have nothing to play for now except individual incentive clauses and the proverbial pride. They shouldn't be underestimated, but they may just be beginning to feel like this isn't their year, which will make it easier for the Saints to take advantage of them, and they will let down just a bit sooner now that they've lost again. Drew needs to take advantage of their secondary, and our D line needs to get after Rothlesberger.

Didn't the Saints release him when he couldn't pass a physical with our doctors?

yes, that's burned me for a long time, the year the saints release him with and injury settlement, he goes to the falcons and still played at a really high level... He's a good one, and i hate hearing him carted out like that.
at least, he had movement in extremities, and was just being held overnight as a precaution.

Let's see:

-Bucs lost (we won't have to worry about them again this season)
-Falcons lost (to the Lions)
-Rams lost (to an AFC team)
-Cowboys lost (T.O. drops a sure touchdown)

To quote Ice Cube, "I gotta say it was a good day".

you got it right saints are alone on top of the south, and other nfc teams on top are losing, at the half way point we are in the cat bird seat, o one other nfc team went down da bears, gooo saintsss

I wasn't totally shocked that they lost; the Lions have been moving the ball, and the Falcons defense has been quietly deteriorating ever since the first two games; they've given up a Venturi-lie 20+ in five of the last six games, and right now it just doesn't seem like they can stop anyone consistently. I know they miss Abraham, but, good Lord, they're just getting cut up now.

Everything went right today, i hope Colts win tonight and that will make me a Happy camper all week long.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom