FB Brian Leonard for Rutgers (1 Viewer)

Auburn could be in position because Rutgers could very well lose to West Virginia....Then you'd have a bunch of 1 loss teams, so the BCS still has a shot....:_rofl:

You said we needed a speed guy. Henderson is a speed guy. He's fine as a future #2 alongside Colston.

That's IF Devery keeps producing because he's been quite inconistent to non existent in his NFL career.....This is his 3rd year right??? This is his year to produce, if he doesn't then we need to look at getting someone else....

rutgers wins, Auburn wins. the Saints win, I feel good right now.

War Eagle, baby and Geaux Saints.

who dat say gonna beat them Auburn Tigers.

If you think we should draft a TE in the top 3 rounds how could you argue against taking Brian Leonard?

Because we our backfield is set but we have nobody at TE?

Because we our backfield is set but we have nobody at TE?

Our TE position is as set as the FB position. So saying "our backfield is set but we have nobody at TE" is disingenious. Improving the FB position with someone who can get involved in the passing and running game has as much if not more of an impact as a TE who can get deeper down the field then our current TEs.

That's IF Devery keeps producing because he's been quite inconistent to non existent in his NFL career.....This is his 3rd year right??? This is his year to produce, if he doesn't then we need to look at getting someone else....

He has produced thus far this season, consistently when he's been healthy.

Yea for 2 games...Talk to me when the season ends....I hope you're right I'm just not quite sold on him just yet...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom