Films you have never seen that everyone thinks you should see. (1 Viewer)

citizen kane is a must
john wayne is not

I have never seen Avatar either - was given the blu-ray as a gift, still has the wrapping on it.

Yes, Citizen Kane is a must. And John Wayne has some really excellent movies in his catalog, but you have to be picky. Rooster Cogburn comes to mind as his character in True Grit.

Recent entry to the discussion: Parasite

Watched it last night. Not sure how I feel about it. While it was an interesting concept, I found it to be closer to 'meh' than being the award winner that it was. I guess that should have been expected due to the hype surrounding the film. I probably would have enjoyed it more if it weren't hyped up so much.

Recent entry to the discussion: Parasite

Watched it last night. Not sure how I feel about it. While it was an interesting concept, I found it to be closer to 'meh' than being the award winner that it was. I guess that should have been expected due to the hype surrounding the film. I probably would have enjoyed it more if it weren't hyped up so much.

I watched a good bit of it. As did my wife. We both thought it was meh as well.

When I watched Citizen Kane I thought that I was the victim of a well known practical joke. It was, to me, the modern day equivalent of being Rick rolled.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom